I'm so lost...

I'm 17. in HS, 11th grade, and skipping school a lot..I cant continue to do this...i might even drop out,.. I get rly obsessed and depressed.
I have major humour issues..(other ones are isssues with wanting to be above average smart, talented etc)
but humor kills me the most...
see I used to be very funny, remember making my friends laugh, not at me, with me, and if I thought my humor was good, it prolly was, cuz i am very self critical..and now it's passed three years and i havent been myself.. funny or who ever that person is..
I feel rly bad when someone else is funny, always compare my used to be humor with theirs, always wondering will it ever come back..
im just to obsessed..
and I believe, as APSURD AS IT IS, that life w/o my humor is useless, cuz i wont be able to interact well, so career makes no sense, as in school makes no sense, and I dont have the strength to go to school, let alone to study, I have good grades, moslty As, it'd be a shame..
I think there is no way in interacting if u are not funny or witty..well i might think this cuz i have no way, cuz that is who i used to be and now excepting less, just kills me..cuz i see ppl who arent exactly funny and they have a fine life.. but i with my SA i thought humor was my way OUT!
sorry for the long post.. i;ve been obsessing wiht this for quite a while.. :/
this souns very childish, I know.. :/

Don't skip school Marijana. It seems tough, but you're almost there. Just less than a year. I'm sure you can do it.

Nack

Banned
You've talked about your issues with many, I hope you are taking in what they say... and using them to better yourself. I don't know what to say that has already been said.

DekKO

You probably are thinking about it too much. I used to be the funny guy but then I felt like I have to be funny all the time and I was trying to hard. People probably laughed at your jokes because they came naturally, you didn't have to think too much about them. Good luck to you!

chrisjurban

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like me too. I'm starting to notice that certain people here have similar writing styles and I'm guessing that these styles are indicators of similar pathology or whatever... I'm also obsessed with being above average smart. I am, but I become obsessed with things like IQ and feel totally worthless without above 200. I've tended to write like you do, at certain points in my life...hummmm.