Im serious

i was in my dorm room watching a movie then out of no where a panic attack happened. shortly after i came out of the hospital i felt a change in my mood as i was mad for no apparent reason and couldnt control it then after that i went into a bad dreamy state for the next 6 months. i couldn't sleep, eat, go out or anything . now i have bad health anxiety and i fear i am going crazy i just wanna be normal again smh. i cant even have fun without constantly checking on my body to see if anything is rong... please help i cant live like this!!!!!!!!!! and also i cant see how anxiety is causing all this physical pain omg will i ever return to normal also i wont go on meds cause they make it worse in the long run.. i am a college athlete also and i cant even play basketball without feeling like im gonna die and constantly checking myself so next year i am forced not to play i cant even get a job smh

really what i am saying is i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

dyingtolive

hey ohmy,

is it social anxiety? or just anxiety that u cant explain?? is it paranoia? what do u mean by checking yourself and checking your body?

do u feel like youre going to die? like of anxiety? like youre going to pass out? or your heartbeat will get too fast?

Nathália

Have you talked to any doctors about this issue? Are you feeling like you're in a dream state all of the time? Are you eating and drinking right? Sorry, I am not clear on this issue.

Have you talked to any doctors about this issue? Are you feeling like you're in a dream state all of the time? Are you eating and drinking right? Sorry, I am not clear on this issue.

yes the doc says nothing is rong its just anxiety......yes i just changed my diet should i see improvements??? i was in this dreamy state for 6 months its just now leaving are u clear now?????

Nathália

yes the doc says nothing is rong its just anxiety......yes i just changed my diet should i see improvements??? i was in this dreamy state for 6 months its just now leaving are u clear now?????

I can relate to this, because I used to feel my heartbeat a lot to see if I was alive in situations out of my comfort zone. When you have acute anxiety and you are put into situations that you fear or you are stressed out it can leave behind the fear of death and feeling like you are in a dream state. Depersonalization is a symptom of having panic attacks.

Anxiety can actually cause pain. When tension in the muscles is there for a lengthy period of time it causes soreness and people who under stress get more pain than those who are not.

Yes exercising and eating right does matter. When you exercise it get rid of all of the tension in your muscles and it helps get rid of that adrenaline you have when you are panicking. You may not be cured from doing this, but it can improve and get rid of the rush and stress you have, by releasing endorphins also.

It also depends on what medications are prescribed because not all of them all bad side effects when you take them. Or you do things at home to get rid of anxiety.

The more you are in fear of wanting to be normal again, the more you are raising and keeping your anxiety at a high level. Anxiety is something that you can improve and work on by changing your thought patterns and life style. You just have to stay consistent with it, for it to work.

I can relate to this, because I used to feel my heartbeat a lot to see if I was alive in situations out of my comfort zone. When you have acute anxiety and you are put into situations that you fear or you are stressed out it can leave behind the fear of death and feeling like you are in a dream state. Depersonalization is a symptom of having panic attacks.

Anxiety can actually cause pain. When tension in the muscles is there for a lengthy period of time it causes soreness and people who under stress get more pain than those who are not.

Yes exercising and eating right does matter. When you exercise it get rid of all of the tension in your muscles and it helps get rid of that adrenaline you have when you are panicking. You may not be cured from doing this, but it can improve and get rid of the rush and stress you have, by releasing endorphins also.

It also depends on what medications are prescribed because not all of them all bad side effects when you take them. Or you do things at home to get rid of anxiety.

The more you are in fear of wanting to be normal again, the more you are raising and keeping your anxiety at a high level. Anxiety is something that you can improve and work on by changing your thought patterns and life style. You just have to stay consistent with it, for it to work.

but if i learn to accept the anxiety will i go back to the old mee??? also when i exercize it seems dealization gets worse

Nathália

but if i learn to accept the anxiety will i go back to the old mee??? also when i exercize it seems dealization gets worse

You should try talking to your doctor again, so you can find out the solution for it. People work with it differently with anxiety. It is not just anxiety, it is a problem that interferes with your life. Maybe you can get therapeutic help as well. I was just saying the more you are in fear over it, it does not help to calm the anxiety, it adds on more. Just hang in and keep trying all good options. Also, I get this way when I am in public around people sometimes, so I have an emergency medication that relaxes me a bit. These things may not make it go away, there is no clear answer to that, but they can decrease the chances. I really hope you find a solution to this.