i'm new and saying hello to my fellow anxiety/depression sufferers

Kristopher

Well, my name is Kristopher and i've been dealing with social anxiety and depression since i was 14-15. My goal here is to reach out to others who are dealing with and have overcome their fears and sadness.

cocorose

Hi Kristopher, I have also been dealing with the same things since about the same age as you. Nice to meet you, I am new here also. :)

Kristopher

Thanks everyone. I meant to say a little bit more about myself. anyways, like i said since i was about 14-15 i have been dealing with severe social anxiety and agoraphobia. My father was not in my life and my mom wouldn't make me go to school so i just isolated up until about 9th grade then i completely dropped out of school, or as a commercial i seen called it "life" completely. Which now i highly regret. That's just the peak of the iceberg for my social anxiety history. But i wont delve to deep right now.. My hobbies include reading philosophy and am also obsessed with music. I play the guitar and write songs, but don't sing :blushing:. my favorite bands in order,:giggle: are. Alice in chains, Metallica, Pantera, Nirvana, Peral jam and Soundgarden. Alirght anyways im glad to give support and any advice i can. Peace and Love

cocorose

That kind of sounds like me, I moved to a different state when my parents got divorced and I didn't want to go to school here because I was so scared, and my mother never made me go. I wonder how things would have been different if she did. :/ Well you sound pretty cool, one day I want to learn how to play the guitar! And I don't sing either.. not only cause I'm shy but because I can't! lol

Kristopher

That kind of sounds like me, I moved to a different state when my parents got divorced and I didn't want to go to school here because I was so scared, and my mother never made me go. I wonder how things would have been different if she did. :/ Well you sound pretty cool, one day I want to learn how to play the guitar! And I don't sing either.. not only cause I'm shy but because I can't! lol

Hey thanks for replying. Yeah i felt the same way, i was suspended from my middle school in 6th grade for 2 months and once i tried to go back it just was never the same. but even before that in elementary school i would fake sick all the time and want to stay home. Oh and if you want some tips on guitar im glad to give em :applause: