i'm in a huge ritard

ONline87_15793

usually at 15th of may one month before the start of final exam, teacher send to the segretary all the program done until that day. And From that moment is advice that you have to begin you final presentation. the problem is that i'm starting preparing my oral exam just today. And i'm demotivated because it's important to me had a good exam. I'm about 2 week late from usually time. I had a little map but i have to search, write and repeat all my tesi in less than a month! I had the first take 17 june, the second take 18 and the thirt 22 june.
and than the oral!

i had printed all the explaination that i have to study.

How can i study fast the program of an entire year?

Hello,

when reluctant to study anything, I usually go on youtube and look up whatever I want to grasp, this can do miracles over a short period of time.

That's the best advice I can give you.

You could as well go study with your friends, maybe this will motivate you.

buona fortuna per l'esame (literally I mean , forget that damn al lupo ;) )

Last edited:

ONline87_15793

Hello,

You could as well go study with your friends, maybe this will motivate you.

mmmh, what's friends? It's a lot time that i had exsclue from my life all the people in my class. I'm so lonely now, but i'm discovering the powering of use my own brain, and make mistakes with my own head. I'm alone against me :bigsmile:.

when reluctant to study anything, I usually go on youtube and look up whatever I want to grasp, this can do miracles over a short period of time.
That's the best advice I can give you.

it's what i'm doing. I had to wrote my tesi and i'm looking from the net all the information possibile. it's help, but it's not useful to take a good gradetement. The book is always the book (;)). And also reading books about the argoment i would bring and i also take care about myself. I want appair positive!

buona fortuna per l'esame (literally I mean , forget that damn al lupo ;) )

ahahahah that's the best things that receantly someone had sayd to me!
i appreciate a lot!

anyway you should say "in bocca al lupo" and i should answer you "crepi". And i don't remember why this espression is not good.
and i'm italian :giggle:

bocca al lupo = bouche (gueule) du loup = the wolf's maw , right?
I think the expression is not good because it can easily be mistaken for sarcasm, like "I think my needle fell into that haystack...... well, good luck finding it (even if it would be very unlikely or take forever)".

I don't really have friends either... I am a lupo solitario too.

Quite frankly I don't really rely on books... they bore me to death (I am doing electrical engineering) , I usually look for solved exercises on google and then try to figure out how they came to the results, and a brief lesson on youtube that sums it all up.

Did you do your researches in italian? if yes , I suggest you do them in english, you'll get more input.

Last edited: