I'm getting back to my child self

antonio1995

Hi everyone, as I've said in my introduction thread, I'm going to write a short biography of my life, and I want to hear your opinions about it.
I want to start from today: I'm alone, in front of my PC, in my bedroom. I'm thinking to all the years that have passed, and I feel as I had never really lived. I've finished high school with excellent results, but what do they matter, if you have no friends, if you have nobody to share your happiness with? Nevertheless, a few weeks ago, everything seemed to be quite good. Since my marks were very good and teachers praised me, I thought to be perfect. I was sure that, if the others didn't want to be my friends, it should be because of their envy.
But one day everything changed. By chance I bumped into a wondrous movie, which I suggest you to see, "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso", by Tornatore, 1988. I don't know if I really understood its message, since it is very complex; however, in my opinion, it wants to make us understand that we must make peace with our past, to live happily in the present.
And I did this. I took a diary and started to write all the most important events of my past... even the most terrible, which I tried to remove.
I will start from my childhood...

theoutsider

Great idea and great life lesson. I hope you continue to add to this thread, I will follow it with interest!