I'm fed up of Mothers Lies.

PrincessKitty

I'm 22 nearly 23 years old and for years my whole family has been blaming me for my birth and how I could now be born. They keep saying it's my fault that I'm born and I'm a waist of space.

I'm so fed up right now because my Mother keeps bitching to her friends saying that I'm a bad child and I keep arguing with her. Also that I'm lazy and I refuse to get a job.
But I have been looking and applying.

I'm trying to move out and selling my things to help me. I tried on EBay for 2 months and nothing yet. I am desperate to get money and move out.
I want to do TEFL so I can pay for the course, move out and then I won't have to worry.

I don't know my family blames me for my birth. I just want to cry.

Zaki

I'm sorry to hear you're being treated this way. It's not right and it's unfair. Also, it doesn't even make sense to blame someone for their birth. No one asks to be born. Babies don't exactly get to vote yay or nay on that sorta thing. You're not a waste of space and you have value, regardless of what they tell you. I'd try to move out, too. Doesn't sound like a healthy environment at all. I sincerely hope things get better for you soon. Again, I'm sorry you're dealing with this. You don't deserve it.

dany

That is awful... I am so sorry to hear that. Family and especially mothers should be very protective and carrying when it comes to their children, but unfortunately that is not always the case.

The best choice for you now is to move out and start a life on your own. I really hope everything will be alright for you.

Take care and best of luck!

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
The only fact that they are blaming you for your birth should tell you that they are dumb and you shouldn't believe a word of what they say. There is no one else responsible for your birth than your mother and your father.

Keep on looking for a job, I mean like your life depends on it. I really hope you can move out soon so you can start rebuilding your self esteem in a sane environment.

AtTheGates

Banned
Parents can fill your head with so much bullshit...no one should have control over your emotional state..not your mother, not your father..NO ONE (except YOU but that goes without saying)....its very LOW of your mother (and other family members) to emotionally abuse you in such ways but the idea that you have to feel sad according to what THEY say is just an illusion...they're puppet masters pulling invisible strings attached to your emotions...its all an illusion....you can see through it if you choose to....once you see through it you might even find you're mother's behavior to be futile and maybe even HUMOROUS.....her bitchiness is effecting you WAY more than it should...imagine her to be a mean chihuahua biting your ankle.

anyway, to speed up the process of getting a job maybe you could try applying to a temp agency....you can gain a bit of experience through a temporary job and use it on your resume to find a fulltime position somewhere else..it might be a shitty job like packing boxes in a warehouse but at least its a start.

Last edited:

PrincessKitty

Parents can fill your head with so much bullshit...no one should have control over your emotional state..not your mother, not your father..NO ONE (except YOU but that goes without saying)....its very LOW of your mother (and other family members) to emotionally abuse you in such ways but the idea that you have to feel sad according to what THEY say is just an illusion...they're puppet masters pulling invisible strings attached to your emotions...its all an illusion....you can see through it if you choose to....once you see through it you might even find you're mother's behavior to be futile and maybe even HUMOROUS.....her bitchiness is effecting you WAY more than it should...imagine her to be a mean chihuahua biting your ankle.

anyway, to speed up the process of getting a job maybe you could try applying to a temp agency....you can gain a bit of experience through a temporary job and use it on your resume to find a fulltime position somewhere else..it might be a shitty job like packing boxes in a warehouse but at least its a start.

Thanks for cheering me up. It made me laugh so much.
oh thanks, I never thought of that. Yeahh I will look into that now. Thank you so much

PrincessKitty

The only fact that they are blaming you for your birth should tell you that they are dumb and you shouldn't believe a word of what they say. There is no one else responsible for your birth than your mother and your father.

Keep on looking for a job, I mean like your life depends on it. I really hope you can move out soon so you can start rebuilding your self esteem in a sane environment.

Thank you and I am :)