I'm Confused Even More!!! - Update!

anxiousmess

Hi guys

This is the link with my orginal story. https://socialphobiaworld.com/threads/im-confused.65935/

Update

So I got on with my life. Decided to just move forward. In a new job which has increasing helped me to focus on a more positive life. Made me realise my self worth was more. I was surrounded with positivety. I even got a new phone and new number.

This week, I saw my ex at the bus stop. He saw me. Said hello and walked past me.

Two days later, on my facebook newsfeed. He posted up saying his deleted seventeen friends off his FB within the last three months.

Me being stupid and caring. I texted him from my new phone informing this is my new number.

Within a minute later, he replied back thanking me for my new number.

He ignores my texts for months. Doesn't reply. The moment I text him with my new number. He sends a reply back within one minute later thanking me for my new number. I then ask him about meeting up next week. Tells me no thanks. Then I ask him about whether he wants us to remain as friends? He's reply back is "sure, if you want too".

As soon as I point out - I just want a friendship with him. He ignores me.

Why go from blanking me for months. Then thanking me for my new number. Then refuses to meet up and then ignores me again.

What kind of pathetic immature crap is that??

Gosh I am so pathetic.

LoyalXenite

I'd say for your own sake to let go and move on as much as you can, it sounds like you're putting in way more than you'll ever get back and its causing you more emotional strain than it is worth.

Sacrament

I think his intentions were clear from the start. If he wanted to spend time with you, he'd simply spend time with you. It's easy for people to manipulate someone who's emotionally 'stunted', so my advice would be for you to build on your self-love in order to stop falling into those traps.