I'm afraid of posting...

aldebe

Just stop thinking this...! It will only ruin your self.

If i think you are stupid i am going to forget this in a second... Are you stupid? Yes i am... So what?

I want you to answer many topic as you can... Make fun with people, let them think you stupid...

JakeOne

Maybe it's because you're new here and knowone knows you well? I usually have that problem on regular forums too, but a place like this you won't get judged for making any post whatsoever.

ripewithdecay

It's all good! We're all going through the same thing as you. Just say whatever you want. No one is going to sue you or come after you if you do. It gets a little easier each time you do it, trust me :)

recluse

Re: I'm afraid of posting.. :(

It's ok, i feel the same often, but we are all in the same boat so we are not going to judge you in any way.

Ursula

Hi. I just wanted to let you know you're not alone in being afraid of posting on this forum- I've only managed 2 in a few months as I'm just as shy on here as in the 'real world'. I know what it's like feeling really scared of being judged by people and I'm sure a lot of people on this site do too. Maybe things will get a bit easier the more we get used to it?

zootdroop

I'm not really afraid of posting on here, but I'm really scared coming back later and wondering if anyone responded to what I wrote. I get really anxious and worry what people said, maybe they thought what I said was stupid. It takes me a minute sometimes to gather up the courage to read what people wrote after me. Then if no one responded I get the feeling no one gives a crap about me...I cant win.