If you try hard enough you can block out Christmas

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I will stay her alone and just pretend it's a day like any other... If that fails, I will go to bed.

lyricalliaisons

It's going to be easy to pretend there's no Christmas this year for me: No tree, no decorations, no X-mas dinner, no nothing.

Jael

Ahh come on.....you are not the grinch...you're definitely not scrooge...so you're not enjoying all the crappy shopping crowds, all the people you haven't seen in donkeys wanting to find out how you are and what you're working at ....as is they give a rat's ass! But you've stiull got lights in the darkness, overeating, overdrinking to look forward to. I'm avoiding people like there's a plague, offers of parties, cinema trips, dinners, lunches....these people didn't care a month ago that I was hungry....so why now??? Our work is actually having a staff carol service....I will have to do penance for 1 millin years for the amount of lies I've had to tell over this festive perio! So I say...get the cheese out, open the wine, get a great old movie on that you can imagine was your childhood and just drift away for the night, into your imagination..cause reality sucks! Happy crimbo all you fellow sufferers!