If i Was invisible....

Bexi

Hi, I just wondered what people might do if they were invisible? i know id like to walk through A crowded park, not worrying that ppl are looking or laughing at me :oops:

SilverLiner

Mine would probably be something to similar to that :wink:

But apart from the usual pervyness lol I'd probably go into Area 51 and find out what really goes on in there.

Yossarian

SilverLiner said:
Mine would probably be something to similar to that :wink:

But apart from the usual pervyness lol I'd probably go into Area 51 and find out what really goes on in there.

Yeah that's the sort of thing I would want to do as well. That and seriously stock up on beer.

LittleMissScareAll

I would take my revenge on all the people who ever pissed me off. :twisted: I'd scare them to death. :wink:

I wish I was invisible...I feel like I am anyway(stupid people are always trying to run over me like I'm not even there--so I might as well really be invisible).

despise

LittleMissScareAll said:
I would take my revenge on all the people who ever pissed me off. :twisted: I'd scare them to death. :wink:

I wish I was invisible...I feel like I am anyway(stupid people are always trying to run over me like I'm not even there--so I might as well really be invisible).
that's what i would do!! :D
and the amount of times i get pushed and knocked into i feel invisible too. but... i wish i really was.

anxiousD

If I were invisible

I would use my invisibilty to watch other peoples intimate interactions, not in any perverted or malevolent way, but to get an idea about how to be vulnerable. Intimacy is the most beautiful thing, being socially phobic, watching others seems to be the only way to be close to that kind of connection.

LittleMissScareAll

Fighter86 said:
LittleMissScareAll said:

Same here. Ahhh, revenge is sweet :mrgreen:

Yes it is...I'd "haunt" them for the rest of their miserable lives. :lol: it would be fun to see their faces. :p

Danuk

Its still psychological . Even when invisible you would still feel uncomfortable in those situations, Probaly even think people are staring at you still. Your also become even more lonely and depressed.

LittleMissScareAll

Danuk said:
Its still psychological . Even when invisible you would still feel uncomfortable in those situations, Probaly even think people are staring at you still. Your also become even more lonely and depressed.

I dont think I'd feel as uncomfortable around people if I was invisible.

Bexi

me neither! if invisible ppl cant see me! The whole point4me is the fact i think im being looked at

black_mamba

Yeah I think I'd be tentative at first, but once you get the feel for acting crazy in front of people, waving in front of their faces to check your still invivisble etc...when you get used to that fact that no-one will react to you, all hell breaks loose!

redlady

Mmmm... I'd walk around naked - no wait that's a bit unhygenic, so i'll say my underwear - just to feel liberated.
And i'd go up close to people - not to violate them in anyway - just to look at them and be close to them, because i normally avoid them.

Sue

im not sure if it would make any difference because i would still feel like im being overlooked. its funny because iv never felt invisible and that was my worst problem. i hate the feeling that im being watched and judged by my every action. it takes away all freedom of a normal life. :?