idrostar with driclor

mali112

Hi everyone.
i dont know if this topic has been covered or not, but ive recently tried putting on driclor just before i use the idrostar and have found that it dries the hand a lot quicker, and i achieve almost complete dryness. I dont get any side effects or anything.
I usually place a good amount of driclor on one hand and then rub my hands together and let it dry, then i place my hands into the water as usual. Ive found it does a lot better job than just using the idrostar itself. I dont know if this recommmended or what but like i said i dont get any side effects.
I also found a real wierd thing happening, as soon as my hands started to dry out almost completely, my feet stopped sweating as well however i dont treat my feet. they do accosionally sweat but not as much as they use to do, and believe me they use to sweat quite a lot where the inside of my shoes used to be drenched, now im fine, has anyone else experience this as well?

hydroman123

Hey mail112. I use the Idrostar too-but just with tap water which has worked very well(so far).How long have you been using iontophoresis? Are the results consistent?
Some people do get a reduction in plantar HH when the palms dry up, it has something to do with a feedback mechanism. I have never experienced it, so consider yourself lucky. :D

Sprawling

This is an older post that seems to go along with the experiments I was doing of adding Dry Idea to the water. I have also used Dry Idea or Certain Dry on my hands before my ionto treatments.

I have also noticed that if my hands are staying dry, so are my feet.