Idromed 5 DC review

g35

Hi guys, I haven't posted in a couple years mainly due to my ability to sorta have a proper and normal life with no sweaty hands. I bought Idromed 5 DC mayb 4-5 years ago and man I'm so glad I got it cuz after the initial treatment (2 weeks i think?) I began to see the miracle and I can't rmb being so happy in my life before.
But yeah, I just want to recommend other fellow sufferers with excessive hand sweating to give that a try, it really helped me and I was moderate to severe before I started using it.

As of today, i found the perfect treatment schedule for me, although it's more frequent than I wanted, but who cares, it's worth it. I do it 3 times a week, Sunday night, tuesday night and thursday night. Ive been using that schedule for as long as I remember and it has really helped me, so I would def recommend others to try.

*touch wood* hope it won't break down on me

g35

However, i do want to add that there was noticeably more compensated sweating on my lower back, but i much prefer that than having sweaty hands. If anyone is having trouble working their Idromed devices, feel free to shoot me a message, I've been using it for years so I'd say I'm a pretty experienced user.