I'd never smile at a girl, ever.

ventriloone

Am I the only guy that simply never smiles at a girl? I know why I do it. Because if I do it I just assume they will think "oh wow he wants me" (which is why i would do it) and i assume girls will just think in their heads "oh wow i'm way out of his league" which is annoying.

jiujitsu

This reminds me of something that happened to me a couple months ago...

I was walking into a store near where I live and I passed this girl. She stopped me and said, "Hey, you dropped something." She pointed to the ground behind me and I turned to look. She kept saying "See it's right there." I couldn't for the life of me find what she was talking about. Then she says, "Right there, your smile!"

I gave a laugh and walked away as fast as I could without looking strange. I beat the hell out of myself the whole rest of the day and some days afterward.

Having it blatantly pointed out to me by a stranger, especially a female, was so not what I needed at that moment.

At some point in high school I started putting on a blank face that kind of makes me look really, uh unpleasant. I did it to discourage people from talking to me. I can't turn it off. It's now the natural way my face forms. I've gotten comments about it. Kind of like the example above. Girls would say I looked scary. Sometimes I try to undo it when I'm in public so I don't look scary, but it feels awkward and I don't know what face muscle to use and I get worried that I look strange because I am maybe making a facial expression that looks unnatural.

Ventrilo

i have a sad face on as my default too. When we were kids my brother used to always ask me why i look sad but i wasn't... i kinda am now though

Ubersonic

I gave a smile at a girl at work before, well, probably more like a smirk. Later on a co worker that works close with her comes up to me tells me what she asked after seeing me... "who's that creepy gay kid?" I never said a word to her and already I was creepy and gay? seriously wtf!?

lettypagb

no i am a girl and i would never smile to a boy ,because he would think i am too easy ,wich is true .

smileyshygirl

it would be one of the hardest things in the world to smile at a guy. even if i attempted to smile, my facial expression would be abnormal/

bleach

Banned
smileyshygirl said:
it would be one of the hardest things in the world to smile at a guy. even if i attempted to smile, my facial expression would be abnormal/

But you're the smiley shy girl??