I wish I could do more...

S_Spartan

I've been getting a lot done these past six days. Running around, dealing with people, making phone calls, going to the gym, working out and swimming. Then yesterday I started feeling a little bit strange and today I totally hit the wall and I have no energy left and I'm depressed. My arms and legs feel like someone has tied weights to them. I feel like hiding out from people.
I'm just so upset because I know people who can go, go, go without crashing like this and I wish I was one of those people. :crying::crying::crying:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I know how you feel. But allow yourself a break, even though some people have more energy than you, a lot of people wouldn't have the energy to do all what you did in 6 days. Don't give it up, 6 good days and one bad day is better than 7 days of lethargy :p

ImNotMyIllness

I've been getting a lot done these past six days. Running around, dealing with people, making phone calls, going to the gym, working out and swimming. Then yesterday I started feeling a little bit strange and today I totally hit the wall and I have no energy left and I'm depressed. My arms and legs feel like someone has tied weights to them. I feel like hiding out from people.
I'm just so upset because I know people who can go, go, go without crashing like this and I wish I was one of those people. :crying::crying::crying:

Everyone crashes! At least, most normal people.

No big deal. Your body and mind needs a little rest...just keep your exercise routine going. Make sure you're not doing too much though.

S_Spartan

I know how you feel. But allow yourself a break, even though some people have more energy than you, a lot of people wouldn't have the energy to do all what you did in 6 days. Don't give it up, 6 good days and one bad day is better than 7 days of lethargy :p

Thanks for that! I had every plan on going to the gym this evening but I just can't. Even though after 10 minutes on a machine I would probably perk up, I just can't even imagine getting in the car now and driving.
I know this woman who is 70 and she doesn't even hardly sleep. She just goes all the time and I'm a little more than half her age but when I crash I really crash hard.

S_Spartan

just keep your exercise routine going. Make sure you're not doing too much though.

That's what bothering me is that I was supposed to be exercising tonight but I cannot get the energy to even get ready to go. I guess that's my body's way of telling me to slow down.