i want to shout but i can't...

Dhes

so tired to post too long am coz i am not fluent english, i don't know how i tell what i want to, but if anyone can uderstand tagalog but i think all users here are english speaker..
ah so sad for me,,♥♥.._

so tired to post too long am coz i am not fluent english, i don't know how i tell what i want to, but if anyone can uderstand tagalog but i think all users here are english speaker..
ah so sad for me,,♥♥.._

Not necessarily all the users here speak perfect English or are even native speakers. You can just type what you feel even if you don't feel that your English is fluent. :)

fitftw

I never shout either. I don't have deep emotions that allow me to shout, cry, or even just to be enthusiastic about most things. I just don't seem to care.

I actually thought about when my parents die. Will I be able to attend the funerals? What if my mom dies first and my dad doesn't see me cry? He'll think I'm rude or something. I just don't think I'll cry. I have been to 2 funerals before and at one of them I was laughing. The other I was quiet. I just don't see life the same way as most people do.

p i a n o♬

ah so sad for me,,♥♥.._

Ako makatarungan magkulang sa sabihin na ginagamit ko ang ilang mga Tagalog. Basic, ngunit hindi tunay mabuti sa pagsasalita ito at ulit.

I speak English though, I'm only half-pinoy.

EscapeArtist

I never shout either. I don't have deep emotions that allow me to shout, cry, or even just to be enthusiastic about most things. I just don't seem to care.

I actually thought about when my parents die. Will I be able to attend the funerals? What if my mom dies first and my dad doesn't see me cry? He'll think I'm rude or something. I just don't think I'll cry. I have been to 2 funerals before and at one of them I was laughing. The other I was quiet. I just don't see life the same way as most people do.

I know what you mean, I'm like this too... and yet in those heartbreaking moments I WANT to feel, and I WANT to cry, but I just stare, and I laugh when people try and draw it out of me.

TimArends

Don't worry if you'd don't cry at funerals. Different people have different ways of dealing with grief. As far as English versus other languages, many or most forums have an English only rule. Makes it easier to moderate the forums when you know what others are saying!

IAMN

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i never shout...

hahaha... i do that in the car, it is very relieving sometimes. I start screaming, spazzing out and trying to rip the steering wheel off the dashboard. I'll shout with you.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:)