I want to make friends

bebo

Hello there, firstly I would like to introduce myself.

I am a 21 years old girl,

I feel I cannot make really true friends, no matter how hard I try they always move on and stop talking to me... It's a fastidious feeling because after a period of time, they stop being nice and I feel like if I were bothering them with my messages...
I am really shy when I have to talk in real life and when I try I look very clumsy and the conversation is not interesting. On the internet I can express myself so I don't have to look at the person and I can think my words.
I am really complicated to relationships because I cannot connect with people. I am not an interesting person and people can tell it.... I feel very lonely most of the time and I think it will never change.

I would like to help people in the same situation.
I like listening to people and also being listened.

I hope we can talk together...
Please feel free to add me.

Thank you

Last edited:

MotherWolff

Banned
Hello there, firstly I would like to introduce myself.

I am a 21 years old girl,

I feel I cannot make really true friends, no matter how hard I try they always move on and stop talking to me... It's a fastidious feeling because after a period of time, they stop being nice and I feel like if I were bothering them with my messages...
I am really shy when I have to talk in real life and when I try I look very clumsy and the conversation is not interesting. On the internet I can express myself so I don't have to look at the person and I can think my words.
I am really complicated to relationships because I cannot connect with people. I am not an interesting person and people can tell it.... I feel very lonely most of the time and I think it will never change.

I would like to help people in the same situation.
I like listening to people and also being listened.

I hope we can talk together...
Please feel free to add me.

Thank you

Web_site_puppy_welcome.gif

:applause::applause::applause:

April72

It's not easy to have true friends. I also put a lot of energy in it bc for my personality disorder I have not many friends. So, when I find someone I really like I invest time and love in it.
I also find easier to communicate in the written media. I feel less anxiety and I think I can be my real me.

I hope you have luck!

MotherWolff

Banned
It's not easy to have true friends. I also put a lot of energy in it bc for my personality disorder I have not many friends. So, when I find someone I really like I invest time and love in it.
I also find easier to communicate in the written media. I feel less anxiety and I think I can be my real me.

I hope you have luck!

I agree all the way with you on this!:thumbup:

bsammy

i find it very difficult to make friends..the only way i have made them in the past is through school or work where you are stuck together day after day and then u eventually end up hitting it off..making friends outside of work and school is so much more difficult..i mean true friends, not just drinking buddy types..

April72

Guys, don't know if you agree with me but another possibility to make friends is online. In forums like that.
I agree with bsammy, work and job are the ones that give you the most opportinities. In a second place, for me, it's the forums and on the third place, through hobbies and other activities. For example, the last person I met and became friends was in a park where I was walking my doggies.

Last edited:

Beza

Over the years since I left college my friends have just drifted away and moved on with their lives. My work colleges are older than me so its hard to connect with them. When I do meet someone new I get all quiet because I just have nothing to talk about.

Argentum

I'm a clumsy person, too, so I can relate. I've knocked into quite a few things over the years, but thankfully haven't knocked over any expensive equipment yet.

Sometimes it's like the world wants me to lay down and die, because the more I try to do things for myself the more I find myself going in a circle. Everything from starting activity clubs to working freelance puts you at a massive disadvantage if you have no friends, and the advice is always to turn to them as a core group of attendees or help with advertising.