I want a relationship

AGR

This is kind of a confusing thread. I see a lot of people claim that you must be happy alone before you are ready for a relationship. Well, doesn't that kind of contradict the millions of people who are trying to get into relationships in the world?

What I'm saying is, the main reasons people get into relationships is because they aren't happy alone and want to be with somebody to make themselves happier. I am now questioning whether happiness by yourself is even something that should be achieved. I mean, is anyone really happy by themselves for years on end? I'd say almost nobody is, it's why people keep getting into relationships.

Personally, I like myself, and I enjoy my own company. I am happy with myself and who I am as a person, and I've been that way for years. But, you know what, I'm not 100% okay. I'm missing something. I am kind of sad inside.

Whether we like it or not, we have this biological desire for intimate connection. It's not a problem of self-validation, it's just a desire that is there. We seek the validation of an intimate partner. There's nothing wrong with anyone when they have this feeling. It's called being human. To deny this is lying to yourself.

I may have more to add to this later.
Of course,its what I have been saying,people who say this dont really know what they are saying,you will see they have someone,are searching for or had someone,no one who is sane can be happy COMPLETELY by themselves,people dont really know what they are talking about.