I really believe I am crazy

Cool_Un_Cool

Every day I feel like Gollum from LOTR, a two-sided coin of sorts. I have two extremes in personality, one very angry, and the other jovial. Suicide, and the thought of death comforts me unlike any drug or embrace. Does anyone else know what I am talking about?

Fairy001

Yes I do know how you feel, it is awful. Have you sought any professional help?

I have bipolar disorder(manic depression), whilst I am certainly not implying you have this disorder, it leaves me often feeling as you described.

If death feels or looks attractive to you, then I implore you to get help.

Hard to believe at the moment, but, it IS possible to feel differently with the right advice.

Peace xxx

recluse

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like i have two personalities, one day i could be really cheerfull and the next i will be irritable and depressed. When i am in my happy mood i feel really gulity because i can't maintain this happy mood all the time.

Social_Moth

It's normal to fluctuate, everyone does. As long as it's not quick changes to extreme sides of the happy/sad spectrum...

celestialrecluse

it's called bi-polar, i totally get were your coming from, i haven't been diagnosed with Bi-Polar as of yet but my doctor is trying to see to it that i am, *sarcastic yay* like someone else said go see your doctor and explain this to him, and see what he says! good luck!

maybe your 'angry' side is your ego. everyone has one, and depending on how out of control you let it get.. the more power it has over you.

To quote this amazing book i just finished reading, "Recognize the ego for what it is: a collective dysfunction, the insanity of the human mind. Once you see the ego for what it is, it becomes much easier to remain nonreactive toward it. "

it also brings up a really interesting idea, that Thinking "happens" to you... those crazy thoughts that pop into your head aren't really you, it's your ego. It's a good book, i highly recommend it and it might help you, it helped me.

A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle