I need some help :<

BiWinning

I'm no expert, and I'm just a little bit older, but I'll give it a shot

School

All your friends are in different classes?
Hm, maybe you can ask them to introduce you to people that have classes with you....
that could help.
And about that girlfriend mumbo gumbo, there are 30 year olds on here that have never had girlfriends. You're cute and you seem real nice, don't sweat it.

Sensible

So you're sensitive....
That's cool. Some girls are into that.
And two years ago you were what? 14?
Hormones are crazy.
Maybe you fell in love for a couple days.

Lack of sense of humour

That is a problem lots of people have, sometimes you just have to go for the joke and if they don't laugh make a comment on awkward silence. You don't have to be funny to be interesting.
Well, again, most people probably aren't to comfortable speaking to people they aren't comfortable with.

Yeah. Drinking can be bad, especially if you're underage so using it to fix your problems isn't so okey dokey.
Maybe talk to someone, is there medicine for this kinda stuff?

Relationships

Didn't we already talk about this?
Rejection does suck but if you are beating yourself up for not going for it you minus well just do it anyways.
What is the worse that could happen?
She'll say no?
Will you ever see these people again after college and all that good stuff?
I bet you, fifteen internet cookies you'll get a girlfriend.
It's on the table.
Wanna shake on it?

So don't freak out about it.
Ugly nervous guys get married.
Cute stuttering guys can get a girlfriend.

So to summarise in case you didn't wanna read that crap feast above
Don't worry about it, that will just make you more nervous about it.

*rereads* holey crap I didn't help at all.
I used more question marks then you.
Sorry bud.
Also sorry if I missed a question or if I didn't do what you asked.
er, yah.
Good luck.

DeadmanWalking

School: Just try to put yourself into situations where you can't avoid being in a group (says the guy who can't speak to people either:)). It's drastic, but, for us, drastic times calls for drastic measures. Ask someone around you to be in your group for projects and after the project is done, make sure to keep that line of communication between you two is alive. If you let it die, you'll lose a lot of potential friends. Trust me, I know because I go through the same thing every day and it hurts more than you will ever know. Also, BiWinning is right about your past friends: find them and try to become friends with their friends. That's how I got mine when I was in high school.

Humor: Don't worry about it so much; just crack a joke whenever and if your friends say it's not funny, then make a joke about how bad at jokes you are. You should look at some of my posts; I've cracked to many unfunny jokes, I should be banned from this site and arrested for it (like now:rolleyes:). But, it doesn't stop me from making jokes; I just learn from my mistakes and try to be funnier. I'm sure you're funnier than you think:D!

Sensible: So what if you don't fit the common idea of a "man," you're living your life for you and no one else. If you believe you are a man, then you are. Don't feel bad about the girl; a girl I thought liked me just stopped calling me and talking to me out of the blue. I couldn't, and still can't, think of anything I've done to be subject to this except for implying my feelings for her. You know what, I still think about her, even to this day and even as I try to tell myself and my family differently. Besides, you should be happy that you're crying over her because that shows how dear she was to you and that you're still in total synch with your emotions. Girls like that and your chosen princess/queen will adore you for it.

Girlfriends: As of right now, I would suggest to stop thinking about getting a girlfriend. Don't give up, but don't let it be a major priority in your mind; just focus on your schoolwork and get through high school so you can get to college. Don't let those naysayers discourage you; in fact, let them be your drive so that when you finally get one, you can rub it in their smarmy idiot faces for the rest of your life. Some girls like the shy guys (so if you can find one, let me know and I'll be down there so fast God will need frame-by-frame to spot me:D)!

P.S. BiWinning, I see your fifteen and raise you ninety-one!

DeadmanWalking

Two million and oatmeal raisin is as high as I'll go.

And Mr. Insane, you're correct. You have plenty of time.
I had my first kiss a couple weeks ago, and I'm okay with that.
Sorta.

Well, Insane1, try to make making jokes into something of an instinct to you so that your mouth will move before you even have time to think. Everyone can appreciate a good joke (under the right circumstances, mind you). Whenever you witness something, try to make a joke out of it and try to make it as fast as you can. When you do it once, try to beat your record the next time something else happens. That way, you'll be sharpening your response time and, even if you are still nervous and "joke-dead" around people, your brain will be able compensate.

BiWinning, how about two million and snickerdoodles? That, and what do you mean you're "sorta" okay with your first kiss? The only kisses I've had were nonconsensual and I didn't even have time to enjoy them::(:! The last time I was kissed was back in seventh grade and that was on the cheek:mad:!

BiWinning

BiWinning, how about two million and snickerdoodles? That, and what do you mean you're "sorta" okay with your first kiss? The only kisses I've had were nonconsensual and I didn't even have time to enjoy them::(:! The last time I was kissed was back in seventh grade and that was on the cheek:mad:!

Two million and snicker doodles.
Shake on it
*Sticks out hand*

And I mean 'sorta' because
It wasn't special, I didn't like the person.
It was unexpected and I had food in my mouth.
Every girls dream right?
Not.

Sorry about your not so romantic kisses, and the lack of kisses in general.