i need help.............

rahim777

hi i need help i cant do anything i cant talk to people i cant do anything in social situation in college everyone teases me made fun of my anxiety that i tremble alot they push me throw stuff at me and then they threaten me that if you ever ever complaint about this to anyone then you will regret it i had a school friend at college he was my best friend for 5 year and he also betrayal me and told my weakness to everyone and he was with them who teases me and then girls also began to tease same as like boys girls were 30 and two of the girls make it worst they tell their parent that i teases her and i cant even talk to girls how can i tease her i am very innocent kind heart boy and they take advantage me of that and cause of that i got poor marks i fail in three subject i cant concentrate on study bcoz of that and i cant even talk to my parents properly and once i talk about my anxiety they say its all in your mind and they dont support me i have no brother or sister and no relative to talk with they also dont respond me i cant even go outside i am very scare to go anywhere thats why i stay at home no one to speak with all the time but i have three friend but they disrespect me sometime they ignore me and they always say you are nothing and i also stutter so they began to mock me i just want to die bcoz there is no one who i can talk with

SadSally

This sounds so much like me.

Are you seeing any kind of doctor?

Believe me, I couldn't concentrate school and I dropped out of college due to my anxiety and now my life is kind of screwed up. I wish I could have gotten help when I was young. I'm going to a doctor next month.

You're still in college and you haven't messed up as badly as me yet. My advice would to be to go and talk to whoever is in charge, ask for maybe a semester off, or even transfer college.

Do you enjoy what you're studying? What is your goal?

These people who are bullying you sound like immature ****s.

Good luck.

grapevine

You have been bullied and that is just the same as emotional abuse. I was emotionally abused and I can tell you that it took away 8-9 years of my life (but that was a relationship thing). But now I look my life and wished I had the courage I have now back then because my life is so much better. Dont let them determine your future and how you see yourself.

There have been so many famous and successful people that have been bullied and rejected in their life- just to name one - Walt Disney- they told him he couldnt draw and that he was so and so- but look what he achieved. He never listened to those bullies.

You need to see a counselor- someone that is not going to through CBT in your face- but someone who will listen and provide you comfort and acceptance and suggest new avenues for you. Maybe take a slower approach to study if you can - and maybe talk to a counselor to help you even just study online for awhile.
You sound like a kind hearted person, and I would say stay away from people that treat you like that- everyone of those people that have bullied you- I guarentee have complete insecurities about themselves.

There are other people out there that are not horrible like that - that would love to hang out with you and think your awesome. You just have to believe that.

Last edited: