I need a friend

Hi, I'm new here. I joined this forum because I don't know where or whom else to go.

I've been feeling so lonely for the passed few days. Feeling so much sadness and loneliness, I broke down into tears already. It feels like my friends that I'm always with in school don't even like me. They are only there when they need something from me. I can't feel their appreciation and care. When I'm with them, I'm quiet because it feels like they don't even notice my presence. And I think they won't even notice if I'm not with them.

It's not the first time that I felt this kind of too much loneliness. It happened already during my childhood and the reason was my family especially my siblings. There's always comparison. Like they got a lot of medals and certificates unlike me who didn't accelerate in academics that much. They teased and made fun of me. They talked about things that I couldn't even relate. In that case, I just felt like I was totally left out. During those times, I'd rather stay in school than go home. When I was home, I only talk to my mom. I was always in my room doing my things. I can't remember how long it happened but I know, it came to the point that my elder sister told mom to bring me to the doctor.

I can't tell what I am going through right now to my old friends because I'm scared that they might think that I'm so emotional, sensitive, overreacting or over thinking. In short, I'm scared that they might judge me. My mom is not an option as well because I'm not open to her. We barely talk stuff like school even if we're living in the same house.

I just want to let this out. And I just really need a friend right now.

truffleshuffle

You can IM or message me anytime. I'm a good listener
MNM Is a awsome listner and a great person. Very nice to chat with.
Welcome to the site and I hope you find what your looking for here. I know where your coming from though I always felt like the third wheel around my friends and felt that they didn;t really want me to be around sometimes.

Last edited:
MNM Is a awsome listner and a great person. Very nice to chat with.
Welcome to the site and I hope you find what your looking for here. I know where your coming from though I always felt like the third wheel around my friends and felt that they didn;t really want me to be around sometimes.
Hi. Thanks for the warm welcome. And are you okay now with your friends? Sometimes I think that I'm just creating these things in my mind.

truffleshuffle

Hi. Thanks for the warm welcome. And are you okay now with your friends? Sometimes I think that I'm just creating these things in my mind.
I don;t really have people I hang out with anymore afte highschool we all kinda just went our own ways in life not because I felt like i was a third wheel or anything just things that came up in life.

I don;t really have people I hang out with anymore afte highschool we all kinda just went our own ways in life not because I felt like i was a third wheel or anything just things that came up in life.

Then I guess same thing might happen to me as well when I graduate but who knows, things will change for sure as days go by and I hope this feeling of being left out is one of the changes that will occur.

johan

hello, I feel also often very lonely and sad. you will find a lot of good listeners here.
you can send me a private messages when ever you want:) maybe we can be friends:)

hello, I feel also often very lonely and sad. you will find a lot of good listeners here.
you can send me a private messages when ever you want:) maybe we can be friends:)

Of course we can be friends. I would be really glad if we are. That's why I joined in this forum because I needed friends. Anyway, thank you. :)

Dreamscape

You can always add me to you buddy list. I hang out in this site often lately due to my loneliness and depression. We can talk about our problems. Take care.

LostNAlone

I felt the same way wen i was in high school and sure enough when we graduated they all kept in touch and still go out and hang out. It's like they never even knew i was around...i always did feel like the third wheel but it was better than sittin alone at the lunch table, ya know...now im 22 and still have no freinds. I know exactly how you feel...

I felt the same way wen i was in high school and sure enough when we graduated they all kept in touch and still go out and hang out. It's like they never even knew i was around...i always did feel like the third wheel but it was better than sittin alone at the lunch table, ya know...now im 22 and still have no freinds. I know exactly how you feel...

Good thing there's a kind of site like this. At least we can feel that we have friends even if they are thousand miles away