I might have a girlfriend soon.........and I'm scared

IcedEarth25

Basically been hanging around together for a couple hours a day a week and seem to hit it off ok conversation, jokes etc, but am thinking if we do take it further I'm just worried I might not exactly be her knight in shining armour and what she's looking for in a relationship, I might just be getting paranoid over nothing or nothing major at all may happen but if it did I'm just worried it could all go pear shaped and I'll feel like I'm in the wrong.

OTGrl

Basically been hanging around together for a couple hours a day a week and seem to hit it off ok conversation, jokes etc, but am thinking if we do take it further I'm just worried I might not exactly be her knight in shining armour and what she's looking for in a relationship, I might just be getting paranoid over nothing or nothing major at all may happen but if it did I'm just worried it could all go pear shaped and I'll feel like I'm in the wrong.

You might not be her knight in shining armor and that's okay! If you are, wonderful! If not, it's a learning experience that will allow you both to grow as individuals and better prepare you for future relationships.

MikeyC

You might not be her knight in shining armor and that's okay! If you are, wonderful! If not, it's a learning experience that will allow you both to grow as individuals and better prepare you for future relationships.
This is close to the answer I was going to give. :thumbup:

She might not be your soulmate, and you might not be hers. However, if you like each other now, who's to say you're not? In any case, just relax and have some fun with each other. You've already successfully completed the hardest part.

Chances are that she's just as nervous as you. :)

HexNoir

Exactly. Don't try to be mr. awesome. If you're honest from the beginning, and she likes you for that, you have better odds of it evolving into something wonderful.

IcedEarth25

Sorry for the long wait guys but thanks for your responses, I'm gonna get christmas and new year out the way and see what happens, I've been seeing her a lot on my days off from work but just being like a close friend and nothing more than that, I'm not sure if she feels the same way bout me like I do bout her but am gonna ask her out eventually in the new year n see how it goes, thanks for your comments and responses :)