i love life

Anonymous

Eran

Eran
Are things as bad as you say? Tell me your story. I can relate to having very few friends, and, at 26, I feel very hopeless. The only thing that prevents me from suicide is thinking of my family members and their reactions. Let me know how things are going. I am sorry no one responded to you...
-JB

neddy

Eran,

I went through that 2 1/2 years ago. I could relate to eveything you mentioned but there is hope out there. I was jobless because of my breakdown, in serious debt and had no friends, very suicidal and had basically given up on life. Managed to find a job with very poor pay, got in even more debt, stopped eating to pay the bills and my life was just a big mess. 2 years ago I went bankrupt, had to wipe my debts off as I would not be here now if I didn't, I felt like a failure and very embarrassed about being bankrupt but looking back now that is the best thing that could have happened to me. I was able to stop stressing, turn my life around and now I can see a light at the end of the tunnel although it is way off in the distance. I have learnt alot from this. My problem was that when I got depressed I would go on a spending spree using credit and was unable to pay it off.

I believe things always happen for a reason and when they do and you overcome the hurdles in life you end up a better person in the end, I now hold down a fulltime job which I enjoy, I am debt free and slowly getting back on my feet financially, I'm working on trying to overcome my social phobia and all I need to do now is to stop isolating myself and to make some friends. If you want something bad enough you can make it happen.

crashmodem

I don't belive that...

all the steps that i have tried.. i get shot down, ignored, and rejected. So you wonder why i haven't gotten anywhere.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
jobless,in debt,no friends,no hope at 24 years of age.Can anyone relate

Thought I'd brush off a really old thread. And yes, I can totally relate to that. Hopefully not for long. Jobless, student loans, no friends, not 24 but 18 - still not good.

It really does make you love life, doesn't it?

Woah - how do you even find old threads like that lol!

I had severe social anxiety when the original poster posted that... and I was still in highschool xD. Nice topic though :)