I like him, he likes me.....but

hartbrokenvirgo

theres a guy at work that i like a lot,i would love to get to know him but im scared and get all shakey around him so i dont talk to him,were just saying hello to each other but we never talk. he know i like him because people i work with have told him a lot of times. he says he like me too and finds me really pretty but the only thing is im so shy around him, he says he tried to introduce himself to me but i was too shy.my question is what can i do to feel comfotable around him and start an actual conversation with him? without being so scared dammit lol. i dont want him to lose interest in me and look elsewhere, especially when this other chick is after him :twisted: lol.

I know this is gonna seem like crap advice, but really it's the only way...If you don't want to be as shy around him all you have to do is get to know him.

Next time he tries talking to you do your best to listen to what he's saying. Then take what he said and comment on it or ask a question. Small talk is small so don't worry too much about it :)

JonnyD

hartbrokenvirgo said:
WOW 65 views...one comment this really is a social phobia world

lol,i'll try my best.

at least try speaking with him, what you have to lose?

-- i'm not good at it either :p

TooShyShy

Well, i am going through the same EXACT thing. He gets very shy, nervous, shaky around me...and only me. Its difficult but if you don't show him or tell him what you want nothing will happen..advice i have been given for months now by others.

So, i am doing things to show him; baked cookies, gave him a very sweet card at Christmas, ask him how he's doing on a regular basis, wished him a Merry Christmas...now wether or not he picks up on it is another story.

Keep is posted on what you decide to do.

recluse

I'd hate to go out with a work colleague. I think it would feel awkward especially if the relationship ended and i'd have to see that person everyday.