I like cuddling more than sex

feeltherage

Yes

The last "relationship" I had involved no sex. We slept in the same bed many times and only touched in a loving way. I'll never regret that. :)

lovemylas

The last post said:
i love cuddling too. my bf rarely kisses me when we're doing it. shame cos it turns me on so much.

Then tell him it does!! Guys are not able to read minds; as much as we'd LOVE that ability sometimes with our girlfriends or wives. :) We just can't do it. And one of the moments where it would serve us well is in intimate situations like that one you mentioned.

Most guys are too ashamed to ask their gfs how they want to be loved in bed, and they just "wing it", then hope everything has gone okay. It's such a tragedy too, because they are often talked about behind their backs or just thought badly of because they didn't quite do it the best they could for their lover.

Please do not take this as a come on or something, because I am happy just fine with who I have in my life, but I would not be ashamed at all to ask my lover how she needs or wants me to love her. It would be my honor, as a matter of fact.

You should tell your bf how you feel about this, just as you would for your other reasons of communication, and he might come to the same reasoning. :)

Concerning cuddling, I really believe cuddling is imperitive if you want to be as intimate as you can be with the person you love. :)