I just wanted to say something.

IamThisOne

So yesterday I went to my therapist for social anxiety and depression I had to see the psychiatrist and my councilor. The doctor increased my dosage of Pristiq from 50mg a day to 100mg a day and I also take 2mg of Abilify.

I don't know but I have just been worrying over this stuff. It feels like I don't deserve this stuff. I guess it is just the attention that I'm not used to. Also he asked how I felt and I said "Nervous". He checked my pulse and said, "You don't feel nervous". I mean am I lying about all this, I am not faking all of this stuff.

It is so hard for me to talk to the doctor and he asks me all these hard questions and I just say things like, "I guess" and "I don't know". I wrote down a list of things that "I want out of therapy" because that is a question he asked me. I also wrote a list of things that "I do not want" because I am so worried about all this. I mean I get there like usual and they screw up my routine.

Another thing is he thinks I might be OCD because I worry about things that cause me to check them, but I don't know if I am.

I don't know why, I just wanted to say that.