i just want to die

Ciel

everyone is treating me like a piece of crap and i cant take it anymore i just want to die almost everyone i know is after me and pushing me further in the depresstion i just wish one of them would understand what they are doing and leave me be but i tell someone to go away please they will always still follow mw or they ignore me and when i ask what is wrong or i am sorry for i did they spit at me (highpfedaly) and i wish they all would stop :crying::crying::crying::sad:

Shrimp

I'm sure you got some troubles in your life, but don't you think you are blaming your own problems on other people?
You're saying that almost everyone wants to keep you depressed, when I'm pretty sure many people would help you if you just explained the situation.

Those people follow you because they are worried about you, you are pushing them away and they think you're angry at them so they become angry with you.
If you dont want to share your problems with them, that's your choice but you'll have to live with these consequences.

cinimini

I am sorry you are feeling so bad. But remember, there are billions of people in this world. You are not confined to just the town you live in and the people in it. My advice to you would to be go out and explore. Learn new things. Find something to fight for. Maybe a change of scenery would help you. It may be hard to let those people go, but sometimes that's the right thing to do, to let go and start over. All the best :)

Ciel

I'm sure you got some troubles in your life, but don't you think you are blaming your own problems on other people?
You're saying that almost everyone wants to keep you depressed, when I'm pretty sure many people would help you if you just explained the situation.

Those people follow you because they are worried about you, you are pushing them away and they think you're angry at them so they become angry with you.
If you dont want to share your problems with them, that's your choice but you'll have to live with these consequences.
no it not that i a blaming other people its that they blame me for what someone else said and what i said they toke as a threat of something way off on what i said

Last edited:
hi i'm like you too, the thing is that after behaving as myself i got rejected more & more that was when i was young, since high school i became a loner & that's when people treated me like they treating you now, when you become a loner you reject making freindship with people & that offend them so they treat you back like shit
try to act normally to people without being shy or ackward, try to show them that they rock, try to compliment them & if you want to have them as freinds get interested to whatever they are interested in and so on.... Good luck

honestjeenn

Oh well, you are not the only one feeling that... Me, I was trying to find my other half online. I was chatting to this guy for one year and four months, found out that he was also chatting to someone while he was acting like he was my BF. I feel bad about this as I am agoraphobic. Who will be accepting me of who I am right?