I just solved a conundrum

Infected_Malignity

I forget why all this happened (so don't ask), but being in a really, really shitty mood made me realize the coolest thing ever. I don't get pissed off a lot, but I woke up just feeling uber... not really pissed or anything, just kinda "I don't give a fuck". That mentality running through my head.

So, obviously (too bad not purposely) not giving a shit about what other people seemed to think, I had probably the greatest day in my SA history in a long ass time. And nothing seemed to matter either, I felt pretty damn okay in my skin (which doesn't happen often), I felt like I didn't have a mask on (which is a difficult thing to achieve for me at least), and most of all, I just accepted myself without trying to change - which I might add is the greatest state to be in.

So all in all, I want to wake up pissed more often (no, I'm just kidding). But in all seriousness, does anybody else know what I mean by all this? Like, as strange as it is, I wanna wake up tomorrow and just feel like "Yep. Whatever, talk to the hand" to everyone that comes in my way, instead of being like I normally am, and go "Oh my god. Did I just hurt that guy's feelings? Oh no, I didn't mean to. Oh jeez, NOW what's he gonna think of me!?"

Shit's weak. I need to confront people more often so I can exercise my 'pissed off' muscle. And sorry for my excessive use of profanity... I fuckin' do that shit all the time without goddamn realizing it.

flake__

This is because when you get angry you don't feel fear. Takes it away. Something to do with adrenaline.

Like my SA completely disappears if someone really crosses me. I find myself being very articulate and actually witty lol it's weird!! Doesn't happen often though.

So yeh being constantly pissed off would help take away the fear but not a very good way to live! And i don't reckon you could keep it up all the time the effect would probs wear off lol

desperate

OH MAN, EVERYTIME I READ SOMETHING ELSE HERE I GET MORE SURPRISED OF THE ENDLESS THINGS THAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND I THOUGHT ONLY ME :? YES, WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED, LIKE A GOT PISSED AT A TEACHER OR I'D BE COMPLETELY WORRIED OR SAD ABOUT SOMETHING, U JUST STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT YOUR REAL PROBLEM AND OF COURSE, IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER. IM A WAITRESS, AND BELIEVE ME, WHEN IM TOTALLY BUSY, THERE'S NO SPACE IN MY MIND FOR MY SP, SO IT'S MUUUUUUCH BETTER

Infected_Malignity said:
I forget why all this happened (so don't ask), but being in a really, really shitty mood made me realize the coolest thing ever. I don't get pissed off a lot, but I woke up just feeling uber... not really pissed or anything, just kinda "I don't give a fuck". That mentality running through my head.

So, obviously (too bad not purposely) not giving a shit about what other people seemed to think, I had probably the greatest day in my SA history in a long ass time. And nothing seemed to matter either, I felt pretty damn okay in my skin (which doesn't happen often), I felt like I didn't have a mask on (which is a difficult thing to achieve for me at least), and most of all, I just accepted myself without trying to change - which I might add is the greatest state to be in.

So all in all, I want to wake up pissed more often (no, I'm just kidding). But in all seriousness, does anybody else know what I mean by all this? Like, as strange as it is, I wanna wake up tomorrow and just feel like "Yep. Whatever, talk to the hand" to everyone that comes in my way, instead of being like I normally am, and go "Oh my god. Did I just hurt that guy's feelings? Oh no, I didn't mean to. Oh jeez, NOW what's he gonna think of me!?"

Shit's weak. I need to confront people more often so I can exercise my 'pissed off' muscle. And sorry for my excessive use of profanity... I fuckin' do that shit all the time without goddamn realizing it.

okkamsrazor

:D Feeling p*ssed-off of is defo a good emotion to exercise from time to time. I think its also a control thing, when we've got ourselves angry the control is in our side of the court. We decide how to respond to the given situation and that response is helped because we're angry...yey!
I think its better to have a "dont give a f*ck" attitude tho, as being permanently p*ssed-off makes you sterile.

rado31

Infected_Malignity said:

Do you use G?

okkamsrazor

rado31 said:
Sterile? You mean like permanently unable to fertilize?
Or are you just kiddin..

im just kidding rado, dont worry :wink: but sayin that, im sure theres been many uber-angry dudes out there who find difficulty in seed germination....
Also come to think of it, which chik in their right mind would want to get down to business with some1 permanently p*ssed, right??!

rado31

[quote="desperate" THERE'S NO SPACE IN MY MIND FOR MY SP, SO IT'S MUUUUUUCH BETTER

[/quote]

Is your husband a narco diller or involved in some cheerful criminal activity? :?

desperate

:? what?????? No, my husband is not. How about you? :wink:

rado31 said:
[quote="desperate" THERE'S NO SPACE IN MY MIND FOR MY SP, SO IT'S MUUUUUUCH BETTER

Is your husband a narco diller or involved in some cheerful criminal activity? :?[/quote]

SilentType

Banned
This is what marijuana does for me. Puts me in a zone, where I can say or do what I want, without even having to really be pissed because I'm so relaxed. I don't know why I'm bringing this up really, but, this seems like a perfect time to bring up this example of why people need to start accepting cannabis as medicine for this disease, not a goddamn narcotic. Nobody in the history of cannabis use has died directly because of it and for only about .000001% of the time its been used has it been illegal. If it wasn't the best medicine on Earth and so easy to obtain, al lot big pharmaceutical companies would go broke. That pretty much sums up why the federal government will not legalize merijuana for human consumnption, even though they've been growing it at the university since the 1970's and shipping it out to their "test subjects." Theres only five of those 300 subjects left, so its about time to get the results of the experiment, don't you think. My guess is that it improved the quality of life for these terminally ill patients. Not saying we are terminally ill, but we have chronic problems for which marijuana can provide relief, and that is exactly what the law provides for in those exact words in California. I've tried all kinds of medications to no avail and I'm tired of being the guinea pig. I'm just going to use what I know works for me (not saying it works for everyone), and live my life with the same I don't give a fuck attitude as you speak of while being relaxed at the same time. Sorry to ramble on and go off topic but I always end up doing it...and guess what..."I don't give a fuck."

Peace

Doomed2Die

Any medication for me I feel is wrong, im not using a crutch especially one not addictive or even helpful. You see, if someone was to go cold turkey on something addictive it would be unbearable, they would fall apart... besides I enjoy having a quirky attitude hah.

Lotz of thinking + experience > any medication known to man

[Edit: That said if its something truly required to live then it would be foolish to deny treatment, but SA is all in the mind, and as such should remain it. If you know what I mean.]