I Just Can't Seem To Find The Silver Lining

For those of you who have seen my earlier posts this should come as no surprise. I always had the fear someone would send me to the principal's office because the'd think i was a creeper well, it happened. But, i'm not letting this define me, i didn't do anything intentionally wrong so i'm not faluting myself, i'm kinda wallowing in self-pity but, it's not that severe. But, like seemed to just dazzle me but after this, the razzamataz is gone, any suggestions?

Iluv

You're right, you didn't do anything wrong. You should tell your principal what is going on and you didn't mean to set anybody off. You shouldn't let people treat you that way by them judging you and telling the principal.
If people don't like the way you might seem, well then that is their problem. You shouldn't have to change yourself because a couple of simple-minded individuals do not like it.

Fighter86

Oh dear. I agree, you should explain yourself but try not to be too defensive because then, even if you are right, your principal might be inclined to believe the other person. This us how people can be sometimes, say just the right amount of explanation needed but thats it. Over explain and I don't know they might think you are guilty even when your not.