i hate me

vivianvargas

i hate me.
every time i open my mouth, there flies another sardonic blow or sarcastic joke in the air. i couldn't care less with the people who were been hurt by my venomous intellect. if it is an intellectual predicament at all. it's not intentional. well sometimes [most of the time] yes, and how i feel victorious when i tore my target right where i want him/her down. but then afterwards, after the success on hitting somebody, i feel my human side [the guilt]. sorriness. but the feeling stays inside. noone knows i am capable of feeling that kind of emotion. in my part, i just shrug it off, thinking that my humanness comes over me.

whenever i feel pity, concern, sympathy, or any other feelings that may signify attachment to others [may it be on a person, animal, cartoon character, things] i could not express myself because i am not supposed to feel those kinds of things. i do not want to be weak. because being unguarded makes me feel naked in front of everybody else. and that feeling is what i cannot tolerate. i cant stand being loose in front of anybody. i cant even stand to be naked in front of me.

result: i am indifferent besides when im shooting someone's tonsil [right on the target] with my magic bb gun. i have a spasmic
muscle with no other function than to beat hard. and hardly when im mad

...or when i cry. inside. all the brushing off of [other alien] feelings makes my spasmic muscle to be so stressed that it needed to be released. so i cry. not because im weak. but to relieve my stress. because i am not weak. i do not cry all the time but when i do, it is like a flashflood. uncontrollable. takes so many dreadful minutes. that in every ****ing moment, the feelings i cannot entertain in me flushes out in a very dreadful way. when they come gushing out [but still sits inside my head--all of the unresolved feelings are just drained inside] i can all feel them. it hurts so much. everytime i cry, the intensity never waver--they're as strong as it was the first time. this is my migraine. everytime im down, all these feelings cripple inside me. i am in so much pain every time i cry.

vivianvargas,

welcome to SPW.

whenever i feel pity, concern, sympathy, or any other feelings that may signify attachment to others [may it be on a person, animal, cartoon character, things] i could not express myself because i am not supposed to feel those kinds of things. i do not want to be weak.

I admire you for opening up and sharing these feelings, since it goes against your desire to avoid being seen as weak. I find you to be anything but weak. It takes a lot of strength and courage to face yourself.

Hope to hear more from you on the forums.

Helmaninquiel

It's your Pride talking.. You feel as if your not good enough and probably beat yourself up every minute of the day. but I'll tell you this, if you continue this way your going to ended up mentally killing yourself in the end. Your closing yourself off because your scared and don't want anyone to see the real you. Better things come your way when you sacrifice yourself.

Me too (i hate me too, still)

From personal experience, i'd say that your VERY low self-esteem is "battering the hell out of you" on a daily basis, yet still the HELL you are in remains (and trust me, the most torturous hell is that within which you are at war with yourself). And day-in-day-out it builds .. and builds .. and builds .... until you EXPLODE. For you it may be to shed a few tears (which is your being's way to get you to release some tension'n'sh*t). For me (with the "help" of booze) it was "rage attacks". But whatever the case, whether you like it or not (i suspect not), you as a human being was NOT DESIGNED to store-up this amount of "tension". The "being" of a human cannot even remotely handle/function in spite of such a large amount of internal conflict. I know, been there done that.

What i recommend for you, is something like this:

1) First you need to confront some "hard truths" about yourself (accept what you know & acknowledge what you don't)

Such as: (hope i'm not too blunt here)
  • You're damaged and need fixing
  • There is yin/yang (male/female) in all of us
  • There is adult/parent/child in each of us
  • True "strength" is not what it seems
  • You have many "irrational misbeliefs" (as do most people!)
  • Nothing is invincible - even rocks have cracks
  • Feeling vulnerable means just that - feeling vulnerable (ie it doesn't mean that you ARE vulnerable!)
  • (etc, etc)
...and at the same time...

2) Take some more practical measures

• Take "small steps"
  • Question yourself (eg as to why you're fighting attachments)
  • Maybe check out this post, which is my system for resolving major problems
...and...

3) Be very patient with your personal progress!