I hate crowds

gsmax5

I hate going outside because I really don't like walking beside other people. I just get so uncomfortable; I can't explain why.

I get so worried about the way I walk. I'm always worrying about whether I am giving people their personal space and not getting in anyone's way. Crowded hallways are hell because of all the idiots who get into their circles, talk, and block the hallways as a result. When I am in a hallway walking, I panic when I am blocked from walking; the feeling of helplessness because of not being able to walk anywhere, since every direction is blocked, is super uncomfortable.

For some reason, I also really hate that feeling of there being someone walking behind you.

Also, entering a crowded hallway is about a million times worse than already being part of it. I get a really bad feeling of panic when I don't know what part of the hallway I should enter in order to avoid people the most and give them their space.

FOR REAL

Banned
oh i hate it, i walked into wetherspoons (a pub bar food place) but it doesnt play music and all you can hear is millions of echoing voices, i just had to leave and go to another pub

anomicdeer

I don't go anywhere but I am NOT afraid to go outside. I wish I could go out more. Well I can, but I don't before I don't want to go out there where there are people. Houses everywhere and I can't just go out and sit somewhere without worrying about someone spying on me from inside their house or just someone walking outside.

I hate crowds too, whether it's in or outdoors.

xxaimsxx

I went shopping the other day. It was hell let me tell you. I just thought to myself 'it will all be over soon'

:(

Im trying to FORCE myself to go in crowds because noone is going to do it for me an noone can help me with this problem but myself.

x good luck to you. x

xxaimsxx

oh i hate it, i walked into wetherspoons (a pub bar food place) but it doesnt play music and all you can hear is millions of echoing voices, i just had to leave and go to another pub

Haha i went there yesterday! We sat at a quiet table. :)

mrb

i dont mind being around people , but i dont like to much noise , if i walk into a pub to get my dinner and a live football match is on im outta there .... and i dont mind a little conversation with strangers as long as there not to long ....

recluse

I feel panicky, and also i feel awkward when walking towards someone and walking behind someone.

static

It's weird, I don't mind them usually. Like if I'm walking in a crowded hallway at school I feel like I'm lost in the crowd & won't be noticed.

EscapeArtist

I hate walking around crowds too... I get nervous about how I walk, where my eyes are, what It looks like i'm staring at, whether I'm staring too much or not enough, whether my posture is good...Whether I should make eye contact If I pass somebody..so many things at once. It keeps me from doing what I love, which is being outside in fresh air and sun. Problem is I live in an area where there is no isolated areas anywhere from an hours car ride away! =[ My passion for nature is growing so distant.

Just 2 days ago I was at a school Famine for the poor, (it's supposed to be an over night thing) except I couldn't take being in even a large area, such as the school, with a crowd. Not being allowed to leave the school made it so much worse. I got somebody to take me home before it even reached midnight.

gsmax5

I get nervous about how I walk, where my eyes are, what It looks like i'm staring at, whether I'm staring too much or not enough, whether my posture is good...Whether I should make eye contact If I pass somebody..so many things at once.

That is very similar to what I think about, especially the part about staring. I might want to look at something, for example an object on the wall, but I don't look because there might be a girl sitting right next to it. I wouldn't want her to think I was staring at her!