i hate boys

Oh, I don't think there are enough isolated mountains to go around for all of us. Even though I'm more of an secret-underground-lab guy myself, I agree, a mountain retreat would be sinfully awesome. Truly.

Ignace

Boys suck indeed. Most of us are bastards and most are only out for sex. And that's what good guys have to cope with to hear.

mads

Boys suck indeed. Most of us are bastards and most are only out for sex. And that's what good guys have to cope with to hear.

Most people are actually quite nice. The problem with SA and SP and I felt excactly the same when I had it, is that you only see the negative people. When someone does possitive things you dont see it or dont pay attention to it.

And I think we have to be careful on this good/bad guy thing. Everyone has good and bad sides in them. No one is better than others.

Ignace

Most people are actually quite nice. The problem with SA and SP and I felt excactly the same when I had it, is that you only see the negative people. When someone does possitive things you dont see it or dont pay attention to it.

And I think we have to be careful on this good/bad guy thing. Everyone has good and bad sides in them. No one is better than others.

I can give you 10 names in 1 minute which I'm very sure they think they're king. And not because I heard they were like that, but because I found out personal ..

mads

I can give you 10 names in 1 minute which I'm very sure they think they're king. And not because I heard they were like that, but because I found out personal ..

That doesnt prove at all that the majority is like that.

I still say that most people are actually quite nice but of course there are idiots everywhere.

Mr.Moon

Well singling out all men just because some have mistreated ya is pretty irrational. Heck I've been cheated on & used by many women in my past, but I came to realize it was because I was just falling for the wrong types rather then singling them all out to be this and that.
Fact is..there's good and there's bad people. It takes plenty of patience to find the good though.