I froze on buzzy crossing.

rockchick46

I went in to the city with my daughter, so she could meet up with a friend. She ran a head and left me walking up behind her.

I was cool with that, but it was pick hour (the end of a working day). So people were on there way home from work.

I was walking across the road & away from the train station. Everybody else was walking to the station. This was when I just froze from fear. My SA made me feel like I was just about to run & hide. I could not move for a few minutes I could not move at all.

Thankfully I started to get walking again, but it took me a lot of curriage too get across that road. [emoji32] I hated that feeling of being so scared & so lossed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LazyHermitCrab

Blah i don't like that feeling of following someone in a crowded place. Luckily it seems like everything turned out okay. It's like everyone knows where they are going except yourself... at least that's how i feel at times :p

rockchick46

That was how I felt LazyHermitCrab. That feeling was not fun at all. I am glad that I got thou it.
Also that feeling of a little girl lost, was not fun at all. Having SA is the worst feeling.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sacrament

Took me the longest time to realize you meant 'busy'. Anyhoozles, why were you panicking exactly? Yes, a lot of people were there, but were you afraid of?