I found a permanent external treatment for hyperhidrosis.

ophanim

I had been suffering with hyperhidrosis all my life. I had ETS surgery on one hand, but the sweating came back after a few months. So i started experimenting at home for a cure/treatment. I inadvertently discovered that two chemicals react to permanently stop sweating and dry the skin.

I performed the treatment on myself, just once, on both of the palms. That area of my hands has been bone dry since then, but the untouched areas between the fingers still sweats. I planned to treat the rest of the hands, but i realized it's the only proof that the treatment actively works.

I've been shaking hands with people at my job agency and it's bone dry, even in hot rooms. The palms of my hands are so dry that i can feel the slightest clamminess of other people's hands when we handshake. I just feel so optimistic about my future now, it's unreal. I've been trying to perfect it enough to try on someone else i know who is suffering with sweaty hands.

Who do i approach to have research done on my discovery? Should i take my treatment to a doctor or a scientist? I live in London, UK, but I think it will make a real difference in people's lives globally. But i know the legal implications that comes with making treatment widely accessible, and proving it's effectiveness and safety.

After much thought, Sprawling has convinced me not to share my treatment with others. Professional supervision is the safest way to progress. I will talk with my university and see if i can contact someone researching chemicals and has a scientific background. Who knows where this could lead.

Last edited:

Sprawling

Gee, that's a teaser for the rest of us. It's like saying you found a cure for cancer but will not tell anyone do to the fact that they will come after you and kill you...which they probably would do. HH isn't in this category. You do have to protect your interests and our group surely has the unofficial test subjects.

I'd love to give your solution a try at my expense without having to reveal anything to me. WE can keep it discreet as possible, not revealing anything. Stick it in an herbal supplement bottle and and mail it to me and others at our expense plus the cost of the solution. Nothing needs to be revealed. I'm being serious here. PLEASE CONSIDER!!

PM me if you can. Sprawling

ophanim

Gee, that's a teaser for the rest of us. It's like saying you found a cure for cancer but will not tell anyone do to the fact that they will come after you and kill you...which they probably would do. HH isn't in this category. You do have to protect your interests and our group surely has the unofficial test subjects.

I'd love to give your solution a try at my expense without having to reveal anything to me. WE can keep it discreet as possible, not revealing anything. Stick it in an herbal supplement bottle and and mail it to me and others at our expense plus the cost of the solution. Nothing needs to be revealed. I'm being serious here. PLEASE CONSIDER!!

PM me if you can. Sprawling

Yes, i wish i could just say what the treatment is, but i'm worried someone will get hurt. It involves a chemical that is quite strong and has to be used carefully. Unfortunately, the solution cannot be "mixed in a bottle", so i'd have to write what you need to buy. It's relatively inexpensive, but it may not be easy to find. I'm not looking to profit off it in any way, as i probably wouldn't get far in the corporate world.

If i tell you how to do the treatment in a private message, maybe you could try it for yourself and see. I'll tell you exactly how i did it, but still caution is required.

Last edited:

Vigets

Hi I’m very intrested about what have you found. Please consider to share with me I would payfor it too. Looking forward your answer. Thank you

Sprawling

Hi I’m very intrested about what have you found. Please consider to share with me I would payfor it too. Looking forward your answer. Thank you

The solution ophanim has come up with is quite ingenious, yet not ready to be sold or put out there yet. Give this guy some time and I'm sure he'll come up with a marketable product. His solution needs time to be evaluated by professionals and legal advice.

So although he's found something that works for him, please refrain from asking him to share, or buy. Give him time to go through the proper channels.

xtv89x

Ophanim, that is awesome news! Is your solution still effective and working on you since the last time you apply. Keep us updated. Thankss

Sprawling, have you demo this solution for yourself?

Last edited:

ophanim

Ophanim, that is awesome news! Is your solution still effective and working on you since the last time you apply. Keep us updated. Thankss

Yes my palms are still dry so far, it's been over a month. The temperature has started to increase in London, and the dryness is holding up even on the underground trains. I have not repeated this treatment since the first time.

Just a little update. I contacted the British Skin Foundation and the International Hyperhidrosis Society. I just hope they will take me and my research seriously. I'll give them everything I've discovered.

NickM

This is crazy! Are you a chemist by any chance, ophanim? Please keep us updated on what you do with your findings. Your work could help a lot of suffering people in the world.

Sprawling

Here is his update:

"Just a little update. I contacted the British Skin Foundation and the International Hyperhidrosis Society. I just hope they will take me and my research seriously. I'll give them everything I've discovered."

jih2000

Shame, its my belief we should be helping each other and sharing such valuable information. The info you provided will probably sit in a dusty archive for a few years whilst people get milked by the industry. Providing a spec for a DIY iontophoresis machine does not mean someones not going to go out and electrocute themselves, but then its about common sense which a lot of people have.

Sprawling, you the site owner? Not sure if you have the following listed somewhere, I only came across it recently - Drysol (BiosenseClinical) Glycopyrrolate Spray? Its the first commercial one I have seen, I have tried secure wipes (canada pharmacy) for facial HH and really good worked 100%, assume the following will also be useful but elsewhere.

Last edited:

ophanim

Hi everyone, just a quick update. I received a response from the British Skin Foundation. It's good and bad news.
The good news is i can apply for funding, as they're interested in my research. The bad news is they insist that i must have a practicing/licensed doctor endorsing my research.

I approached my surgeon who did my ETS, but he's been so swamped with patients at the NHS. I don't think he hasn't got time. He does surgery focused on vascular surgery...maybe i should find a doctor focused on skin.

Anyway, here is the email they sent through:

Thank you for getting in touch with the British Skin Foundation.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced with finding an effective treatment your Hyperhydrosis. My partner actually suffers from it on the palms of his hands, so I know second-hand just how distressing and frustrating its effects can be daily.

Unfortunately, here at the British Skin Foundation we don't have the means to connect researchers and patients together, but I would suggest you use the name of the doctor/professor who completed the work, and send them an email/letter (directly or through their university/hospital of work). With any luck, they'll see some potential in your findings, put a research proposal together, and use it to go on and apply for our funding.

Unfortunately, as is the case with many skin conditions, finding a suitable treatment can be somewhat of a trial and error process, but perhaps finding somebody based within a hospital or university would be a good place to start.

I wish you the best of luck with the journey to come and have attached some general Hyperhydrosis information, should you ever like something to refer back to.

Kindest regards

In the meantime i made another major discovery in my research that combines elements of my solution and iontophoresis to increase safety and effectiveness. I can't believe i'm just figuring this stuff out on my own after so long of suffering...i kind of feel stupid, as if to say (why didn't i think of this earlier).

Last edited:

Sprawling

Keep up the good work! I'd be interested if it's the safer elements of your formula that you have tried the ionto treatment?

NickM

Echoing what Sprawling said, keep up the good work. I'm sure there are plenty of doctors/researchers in the field of dermatology who would be interested in partnering with you in this endeavor. I would recommend just firing out tons of emails to anyone who you think could help. Also, did the International Hyperhidrosis Society respond to you?

ophanim

Thank you for your support. It's frustrating and rewarding to feel like i'm making progress and hitting stumbling blocks at the same time.

@Sprawling, i sent you a PM about my new "hybrid-iontophoresis" method.

@NickM, it looks like i may have to contact as many doctors as possible like you said, until i get a fully committed response. No i didn't get a response from the International Hyperhidrosis Society, it's been a long time now. And to answer your earlier question....no i am not a chemist, but i'd like to think that i'm as smart as one.

Last edited:

Sprawling

As you refine your process, maybe more doctors etc will be interested. I'm still not sure how high on the list even dermatologists are in curing HH. Maybe give yourself more time perfecting before you align yourself with just any doctor or chemist. Make i safe enough where others might be able to try it out especially with people where ionto doesn't work.

Keep in mind I'm just thinking out loud. I know there are risks and liabilities and we don't want you open for a lawsuit. I think you are doing amazing work so far.

ophanim

@Sprawling, if i make it safe enough to be performed at home without any risks, maybe i wouldn't need to rely only on the "professional" route. I feel that by retro-fitting the familiar iontophoresis method, sufferers would be comfortable in trying the method once it's ready to go.

BBing

Hey Ophanim,

Would you please DM me, I also suffer from HH (Palmer/Planter) being the worse of it, it would mean a lot if you're able to share what you've discovered.

HH has been ruining my daily life and would be very grateful if you're able to provide me with your discovery.

Thank you.