I feel so out of place here now

Lea

Banned
I came to this site looking for information about treatment. I don't think I would ever join just to chat away, play games or make friends because I saw that as waste of time. Another reason was, I avoided this forum and reading about social phobia because it only made me think of my problems and get me down. Well but then it happened and I joined. I didn't want to join, I only wanted to ask one question.. but somehow I got stuck. If someone told me before I would do in internet things like this - hanging on the forum all day and talking about nothing, I would find it hard to believe. Now I'm here not because I was looking for treatment, but because of the people - I am very curious about how others function, the way they think. So although I got somewhere else than I wanted, still I think I learned a lot during this time and it was also precious to get to know you people.

U

userremoved

Well don't ever let any negativity I might have rob you of your happiness. Like you said it was something you had to work toward so I'm sure that rule applies to me and everyone else here. So really all you can do is be a friend. ;)