I feel pathetic

McLeanJ08

Today was my second day as a senior and I realized that I wasn't doing any better than my previous years. Today during my lunch period I actually stood in both lunch lines and waited until lunch was over to avoid eating by myself and that didn't make me feel any better because I realized how insecure I was. On the upside I suppose it was better than my previous years where I would sit in the bathroom though and wait the time out, so I feel like I'm making some progress. Thank you all for listening to my problems:)

Hey man... every bit of progress is still progress... I'm not sure how large your canteen or school is, but when I was nervous, I just bought a drink I can carry and head over to somewhere (garden, bookshop, library, wherever)... and that way you'll seem to be on the move. I usually just browse through some books.

lunaticbinge

I know that feeling. When I was in high school i would rather sit in the bathroom for a whole period than show up to class a few minutes late. All those eyes on me would make me freak out.

LazyHermitCrab

i did that before but mostly went to the library.. i usually sat with two people who would mysteriously disappear on random days so after awhile i couldn't take wondering if i would have someone to sit with each day and just skipped it all together!

McLeanJ08

Yes, until I can finally stop being so ashamed of myself I feel that my last year will be miserable as well.