I feel depressed and lonely but what is new?

Witty_Name0_0

I just feel low right now and i know i will come out of it and be fine tomorrow but i feel like i need to post. I feel very negative about everything that i do when I'm in this mood. I hesitate to post this even.

I will be here for a while. Not sure why or what it will accomplish but just communicating with someone else might help.

Anyone got anything helpful for when you feel lonely?

Last edited:

springk

I am in this kind of mood most of the time. I have a lot of study to do but what I am doing on internet is unfathomable! Reading articles!
What to do when lonely? A very difficult question for me, I have no idea to be honest.
I know all that usual stuff that is recommended like taking a walk, chat with friend( what if you have no friend?), do something like cleaning,cooking etc, reading etc etc....
If you can inclined towards these then try it.I usually waste a lot of time when I am in such a mood.

Witty_Name0_0

I am in this kind of mood most of the time. I have a lot of study to do but what I am doing on internet is unfathomable! Reading articles!
What to do when lonely? A very difficult question for me, I have no idea to be honest.
I know all that usual stuff that is recommended like taking a walk, chat with friend( what if you have no friend?), do something like cleaning,cooking etc, reading etc etc....
If you can inclined towards these then try it.I usually waste a lot of time when I am in such a mood.
I think my new goal is to make a friend... ANY friend.

springk

It is one of my goals too. Not sure how to go about that though. I don't have real life people to call friends, though the few I call friends are not close by or are too busy.

Fighter86

Same here. I just kind of zone out, watch tv, stay online, message random people for a chat. Because I am lonely, I am sure a doormat too. Otherwise, I ll have no one else. I barely have anyone to talk to, except family.