I feel awful :S

I'm not entirely sure why I suddenly feel so incredibly awful. It's just suddenly hit me these past two days or so. I don't want to do anything. I just lay in bed all day, and get up with just enough time to straighten up the house and get dinner going so that my boyfriend doesn't know that I've been in bed all day. Over the weekend I can't do that because his daughter is here, and I don't know how I'm going to manage to drag myself out of bed tomorrow to get her breakfast and keep her company. I just don't see how I'll be able to face it. :( Maybe I'll put in movies and do that all day, but I know that she's going to want to go for a walk to play outside, and I just don't have the energy to do it, but it's not fair on her to keep her inside just because I'm feeling so down. It's not fair on her that I'm feeling down at all, really. When I'm feeling like this I snap more often, and I can just feel that I'm going to be snapping at her for the smallest things, and it's not fair. But I'll still do it, and I'll feel bad for it immediately after, but the damage will have already been done.

I would ask my boyfriend to take her to work with him, but he has to drive down to Orlando tomorrow and that would be torture for both of them. So I guess I'll just have to grow up and deal with it.

Argh, this sucks. And this ended up as more of a rant than asking for advice or anything, sorry.

Even typing this out has exhausted me. I'm off to bed. :(

FOR REAL

Banned
i dont know the answer, but i know one thing for certain, youve got heart and humour, i think it was you that made the making funny pics thread.
i bet kids love you, cause you make them smile and laugh. i realise how hard it is to get out of bed in morning (or at night in my case)
if i lie in my bed all the time, it makes me worse (its so fkn hard to get up), but when i do get up i feel a bit better :)

Krista

Don't feel that way dear, you provide a great level of happiness in the forums and I love that about you. If you're down we're all sorta down :(

Listen to the crazy Scotsman.

Last edited:

Krista

aye exactly listen to the crazy scotsman, i wont be here long!! cause i need to go to mexico and remove my steel capped army boot from a certain persons arse::p:

LOL, as long as you're pulling that boot out of my ass we should sit down and have a drink. I think you're fascinating ::p:

rayray

i dont know the answer, but i know one thing for certain, youve got heart and humour, i think it was you that made the making funny pics thread.
I bet kids love you, cause you make them smile and laugh.

Agreed. :)
Hopefully,You'll feel better.

Qbmaster

I want everyone to be happy all the time, but we all know that this is not always possible. Sadness, pain and depression are all natural parts of our lives and we have to accept them. Sometimes I see depression and sadness as a necessary contrast for us to be able to feel and appreciate happiness. This thought comforts me and in a sense it actually makes me happy that I have the ability to feel bad.

AimeeSP

Have a nice long shower, blast you favourite happy music while you're getting dressed and dance around. This always makes me happy when i feel low and drained. :D

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. :) Obviously I'm awake, though I still don't feel all that great. I've got the TV tuned into Animal Planet because they're playing Cats 101, and I looove cats. Maybe that will cheer me up (and keep Kenzzie occupied, lol).