I dreamt about being unfaithful

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Well, it was just a dream. We all have feelings like that, and even the most controlled person can't hold them off. I wouldn't think much of it, you sound like a very good person and when given the chance wouldn't do it in reality.

It may be your way of coping with being under-appreciated. I would think that is something you don't really want to confront him about, and so you make up another "easier" situation. I'd try to talk to him about it, tell him how you feel. I think it's bothering more than you think.

Kato

I think my problem is that I'm obsessed with love, and I want to be loved more than anything, and when I doubt whether he loves me as much as I love him, I punish myself. It's a never-ending spiral, really.

I'm not really sure what the point in this was, I guess I just needed to confess that dream.

The opposite of self judgment is self validation. If I am not being validated I am probably judging myself. I crave to be validated by many people around me, especially my significant other. The problem I have been told that I have is that I need to depend more on my own validation of myself. This is just me though. Hope it helps in some way.

UnOccupied

your thoughts are just thoughts, and thats all. YOU give them power only by acting on them.Everyone has bag, unwanted thoughts like this. They have no real power over you unless you believe them, and then act on them. This usually only happens when you keep on repeating them to yourself. Try to devalue these unwanted thoughts. Tell yourself everyone has bad thoughts, and they only have power if i GIVE them MY power by acting on them.

agoraphobickatie

aww =/ you shouldn't feel guilty at all.. if i felt guilty about my crazy dreams, i'd be one sad puppy! i have some of the nuttiest dreams! i can't even begin to explain some of them.. and i have no earthly idea where the hell they come from! infidelity dreams supposedly mean you aren't happy, but it's all bullcrap.. the only one who can truly interpret your dreams is you yourself... if you're happy with your relationship, then take it with a grain of salt, ya know? if anything, it just sounds like you're a little insecure wanting the love and all (which we all are), maybe you should just tell him exactly how you feel.. there's no harm in it, always be open with your boyfriend and you guys can work through these little issues much easier before it ever gets to bugging you too much.. best wishes :)