I don't know what to do

WrongOne

Everything seems meaningless.
I have no friends and no one around me.
People hate me, because I am quiet.
I just don't know how to continue living.

S_Spartan

I know it's standard internet advice but joining gym has been a positive for me.

It's a place to go. The people there seem antisocial but it still helps to be somewhere where everyone has a common goal.

Plus the majority of people are there alone so you don't feel so alone....being there..... alone. :-|

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Hi, you don't want to be in the place (mentally) you're in right now or you wouldn't be asking for help. You could be depressed which means you need to see a doctor, and then someone trained in these issues to talk with.
They are probably the last things you want to do right now, but recovery should start with people who are trained in these fields.
I've been going to therapy for 2 years now, only once a month.
But I'm making progress. And the biggest thing I'm getting out of it is, I'm not going to therapy to become a social butterfly.
I'm going so I can be more comfortable within my own mind, finding some peace and contentment. Small steps...but I'll take those small steps over no improvement any day.

Good luck

BlueWeepingRose

Hello and Welcome to the board. I can relate to how you're feeling, it seems like you're depressed which Pug suggested to you. I'm getting myself a doctor and they finally put me on medication; it cured some of the feelings that I'm feeling but I'm planning on seeing a therapist tomorrow. If you wish to talk to someone, feel free to send me a pm. Not a therapist but I'll be a friend to talk too if you need one. :)

williamreinsch

Hey there :) You're already showing signs that you do want to get better! you have a fight inside you that's made you write this post! :)

I think also that going to the doctor to get therapy is the first step you should take for sure! I did this and found it challenging building up the courage but in the end I just wrote down everything on a sheet of paper (didn't want it to be too long) and just walked in there said "sorry i find it hard talking so i've written it all down, i hope you don't mind" and passed the doctor my piece of paper.

I also did this a few times at first with the therapist but slowly just felt more comfortable and managed to open up and let it out all without too much anxiety.

It's now 2 years since and I am much better than I was back then for sure! I still have a lot of improving to do but I am sure better than I was back then :)

I hope you get through this! Let us know what you decide to do! all the best! :)

Hey new myself to. I could really relate to what your going through myself. I just try to keep on holding on and moving forward.

Welcome to SPW!