i don't feel like doing anything

Marc7

like i feel tired and procratinate alot to the point where i failed a few classes and barely do chores unless im forced or imidated. i don't even feel like helping myself idk why. i don't know what to do i feel im going end of dead or homeless or in trouble since i don't want to help myself :sad:

ImNotMyIllness

Like me, you probably suffer from depression. And, life just doesn't seem worth striving for. We expect the worse. So, why try.

monic4

Maybe u need some vitaminic complex...u should really look for a doctor.Maybe you are anemic.
But the most important thing is that you got to keep trying man..find something that gives you some inspiration...find a dog..some movie...a book..a song.idk Draw something. create something.You know, art saves! The youtube has so many classes like guitar and drawing...That makes me feel alive...

Marc7

Maybe u need some vitaminic complex...u should really look for a doctor.Maybe you are anemic.
But the most important thing is that you got to keep trying man..find something that gives you some inspiration...find a dog..some movie...a book..a song.idk Draw something. create something.You know, art saves! The youtube has so many classes like guitar and drawing...That makes me feel alive...
thank for your response but i probaly wouldn't ask that for my doctor but i give it thought next time i go back though

Lamb

Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom to get enough of a scare shock to want to help yourself. How long have you felt this way?

Last edited:

WishingICould

Like me, you probably suffer from depression. And, life just doesn't seem worth striving for. We expect the worse. So, why try.

The thing is, if something good DOES happen to me i panic because i'm always expecting something bad to happen to balance it out. 9/10 times i'm right.

Marc7

Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom to get enough of a scare shock to want to help yourself. How long have you felt this way?
um for me i been feeling this way like last semester of my school and this month. and i haven't got to the point yet and i don't know when i will ever get to that point, but i hope it does

Subpop

I am currently experiencing a fair amount of avoidance with regards to contacting my employer/manager. I am due to undertake a performance review and I am really lacking motivation/confidence to complete the required documentation with my assessor. ****, I really have to pull my finger out and either call or email them to arrange a time to meet at the office. On a +ve note I did just send an SMS to my brother to let him know I am thinking of him and to let him know I have made an appointment with a counsellor to discuss some issues and hopefully set up some ongoing counselling. The irony is I can be a very good commuicator in some situations and really terrible in others. I need to become consistent. That has always been an issue for me....a lack of consistency in my life, the way I approach and complete day to day tasks. My routine becomes messed up when I lose interest in things and become a bit of a recluse until I go back to work and HAVE to interact with others and communicate clearly and concisely.

I also have been really struggling with mathematical calculations. I have been finding it really difficult to remember the steps required to complete mathematical calculations I am required to do for work. I will use a spreadsheet, however I am struggling to remember the logic behind why I utilise certain information and the correct source of that information. This stuff is not new to me, but I feel that I have never really understood the process of using this information, but I know that I have had a very good understanding in the past. It is like I am missing bits in the overall picture and this is frustrating and drawing unwanted/unwarranted attention to my work performance. I want to discuss this with a counsellor and see what they say.
Maybe I am becoming depressed and I simply haven't realised how depressed I have become and the impact it is having upon my cognitive function and work performance

Marc7

I am currently experiencing a fair amount of avoidance with regards to contacting my employer/manager. I am due to undertake a performance review and I am really lacking motivation/confidence to complete the required documentation with my assessor. ****, I really have to pull my finger out and either call or email them to arrange a time to meet at the office. On a +ve note I did just send an SMS to my brother to let him know I am thinking of him and to let him know I have made an appointment with a counsellor to discuss some issues and hopefully set up some ongoing counselling. The irony is I can be a very good commuicator in some situations and really terrible in others. I need to become consistent. That has always been an issue for me....a lack of consistency in my life, the way I approach and complete day to day tasks. My routine becomes messed up when I lose interest in things and become a bit of a recluse until I go back to work and HAVE to interact with others and communicate clearly and concisely.

I also have been really struggling with mathematical calculations. I have been finding it really difficult to remember the steps required to complete mathematical calculations I am required to do for work. I will use a spreadsheet, however I am struggling to remember the logic behind why I utilise certain information and the correct source of that information. This stuff is not new to me, but I feel that I have never really understood the process of using this information, but I know that I have had a very good understanding in the past. It is like I am missing bits in the overall picture and this is frustrating and drawing unwanted/unwarranted attention to my work performance. I want to discuss this with a counsellor and see what they say.
Maybe I am becoming depressed and I simply haven't realised how depressed I have become and the impact it is having upon my cognitive function and work performance

I know it's been two years but did everything work out? Sorry for the late response.