I did my OWN natural ANTI-DEPRESSANT..TESTIMONY

Jo1991

It consisted of nutmeg, cocoa POWDER 99%, a lot of honey, and clove. I mix it in a blender to create a buttery consistency. I put it in the blender and mix everything until it was creamy and buttery. I took like 3 table spoon of it and well I felt this tingly sensation in my brain, I can't really explain it, but it was a good sensation. I now feel very sleepy, and I still feel some sensation but it feels really good. I am going to sleep now.....i was going to make a tea good for anxiety and it makes you sleep very well but...I can't, i need to go to sleep...I am so sleepy and usually I go to sleep at 2 in the morning...it is 10PM..I never get sleepy around this time. Bye yall.

gsmax5

It consisted of nutmeg, cocoa POWDER 99%, a lot of honey, and clove. I mix it in a blender to create a buttery consistency. I put it in the blender and mix everything until it was creamy and buttery. I took like 3 table spoon of it and well I felt this tingly sensation in my brain, I can't really explain it, but it was a good sensation. I now feel very sleepy, and I still feel some sensation but it feels really good. I am going to sleep now.....i was going to make a tea good for anxiety and it makes you sleep very well but...I can't, i need to go to sleep...I am so sleepy and usually I go to sleep at 2 in the morning...it is 10PM..I never get sleepy around this time. Bye yall.

Isn't nutmeg supposed to be like ecstasy when taken in high quantities? I'm pretty sure it is. Read this:

Nutmeg's psychoactive effects

Jo1991

I added more honey and cocoa then everything else..............
I felt damn good, I slept like a baby, I usually go to sleep really late and then I have to wake up to go to school. Also lol why are you asking me? I never taken ecstasy lol.