I did it! kinda

Skooter

One of my biggest fears is applying for a job. Its not just the interview that gets me its the unknown of what I will be experiencing if/when I get the job. Well I just overcame my fear and applied at my local Lowes. Hopefully I will continue to feel this confident and answer the call and go to the interview if they choose to give me one. I do have some of you guys to thank for giving me confidence. You have taught me a lot in the last couple of weeks.

sleepysparrow

Skooter said:
One of my biggest fears is applying for a job. Its not just the interview that gets me its the unknown of what I will be experiencing if/when I get the job. Well I just overcame my fear and applied at my local Lowes. Hopefully I will continue to feel this confident and answer the call and go to the interview if they choose to give me one. I do have some of you guys to thank for giving me confidence. You have taught me a lot in the last couple of weeks.

YAY! I hope you go to the interview! Chances are if you just try to relax and be yourself i'm sure they'll want to hire you. Anyone who goes for an interview is expected to be nervous, it's only natural. I really hope you go for it, and I hope you get the job. GOOD LUCK :D

Skooter

sleepysparrow said:
YAY! I hope you go to the interview! Chances are if you just try to relax and be yourself i'm sure they'll want to hire you. Anyone who goes for an interview is expected to be nervous, it's only natural. I really hope you go for it, and I hope you get the job. GOOD LUCK :D

Thanks, that is exactly why I'm not to nervous about interviews. Ive gone to a few and they all went well. I don't really remember all that nervous at any of them either.

Skooter

I haven't got a call yet but today I got a letter from the business that use to pay for me to go to college. I have an appointment with them in a week or two. Hopefully they can get me back in college. Believe it or not I miss it. The only reason I quit was because somehow some paper work got messed up and some books I bought didn't get paid for and now they want me to pay for them out of my pocket. I just can't afford $250 right now. Hopefully they can get everything worked out so I can go back.