I could use some proof readers please

Confuseddd

Hi, I am currently writing up a persuasive <-- (is that spelled wrong)
essay on the topic of theology. Im attempting to make an argument for our world being relative and for immaterial "knowledge" to be unattainable. It does not have to be overly long although I would like for it to be as persuasive <---(again, is this correct? lol) as possible. If any of you could read it over and find some holes that I may have missed or maybe strengthen my argument further it would be appreciated.
sinse I have to copy and paste it the sentences are going to look weird.. please disregard.

Our life is relative.
In theology this is a problem, because there is an exponential number
of different theory on which to ponder. We as human beings are shaped
by our experience in life, and I believe to be intelligent one must
view the world objectively. The problem in theology is objective thinking
leads to only one conclusion: the immaterial is and always will be seperate
from our material world(unless science or by some other chance of fate we discover
what is beyond the material in regards to theology). This problem is evident if one were to read
christian theology that dates back 2000 years. The question is how can anyone
know what is more right in our relative world. Knowledge is power? Sure it is
as long as your knowledge can be proven as is one of the laws to define something
as true knowledge. Logic tells us that there is a chance of an afterlife that involves
god or whatever you might believe in your theology. What logic does not identify is
what that afterlife may possess for us. This to some may be unacceptable and begs the
question "what is the point of searching for truth" as Is expected. To search for a truth
in this relative world seems like a fairly daunting task and it is my believe that the first
step is "knowing" that you know nothing at all. A basis for your knowledge to start. By recognising
varying viewpoints it is possible for one to familiarise him/herself with different theologys. Sense
the world is relative to individual experiences that make up as said before an exponential number of
world views or theorys the objective mind cannot logically deduce what is actual truth. You can however
logically choose what makes the most sense to you, but this too is relative.