I Can't Stop!!!

Lone-Wolf

Okay, I have this summer project for school and I've read the rules at least 15 times...but I still feel as though I'm doing something wrong.

How can I make myself calm down?!

Baby steps, the brown paper bag for hyperventillation(if that comes into play in your case), Never thought it did anything but inhaling some of that carbon dioxide calms you. I keep a brown paper bag in my car for driving anxiety.

Then there's always my approach, Alcohol/Benzo's but if you're not on 'em I wouldnt suggest 'em. Or diphenhydramine(stuff in benadryl),Melatonin, some of that herbal stuff if you're looking for some kinda drug that's virtually non habbit forming and safe(used in moderation).

Lone-Wolf

Baby steps, the brown paper bag for hyperventillation(if that comes into play in your case), Never thought it did anything but inhaling some of that carbon dioxide calms you. I keep a brown paper bag in my car for driving anxiety.

Then there's always my approach, Alcohol/Benzo's but if you're not on 'em I wouldnt suggest 'em. Or diphenhydramine(stuff in benadryl),Melatonin, some of that herbal stuff if you're looking for some kinda drug that's virtually non habbit forming and safe(used in moderation).

thanks...I'll try it

mismeek

when does it have to be done by? If you have time then i would just read a chapter at a time and then take notes on each chapter..it goes slower, but you dont feel as overwhelmed. :)