I came to that CONCLUSION that I will always be a LONER

Helmaninquiel

Where do you live? If you lived near me I'd say lets hangout cause I am seriously not like that. I treat all my friends with respect.

redmatter

Someonehow in my lonely existance women always seems to find me eventually. Some with SA most without. Its rough. I just wish I could tell someone exactly how I felt. My deepest fears, my problems, my joys, my inerests... no one seems to respect me when I have SA. Like another thread pointed out people seem to treat someone with SA as if they are mentally handicapped which is completely opposite to logic IMO... Im not a pansy, im not afraid of many things but when it comes to people I just dont know how to act....
Ha, ya I know. In fact, I'd say we're much stronger to deal with all of this and still carry on. I always think to myself, they have no idea. When people say you need to grow a thick skin, best believe they don't want that to happen. Our thick skin is much more durable than theirs, and they really don't have our kind of strength when it comes down to it. At first I was confused about it all, thinking (and believing as they say) myself to be weak. That isn't it.

redmatter

I was fine and normal till by age 10 or so I started noticing how people only used me. By the time I was 15 I already knew I was the "tail" friend. (The one who's always left behind trying to tag along with their supposed friends.) So now (age 20) I don't call them, I don't use my real name on FB so they can't find me. Moved to another country.I hoped they thought I died. BUT NO SIR! They had to come to NYC as well to keep making me feel like im worthless all over again. Not just one person, but about 5-6 from the old days are here -_-. They are part of what caused my SA.
Wow, young to realize this. Good for you... it always amazes me that people, though we're not a part of them, attach themselves and won't let go. What have we got? We entertainment or something they don't have?

NP88

Ha, ya I know. In fact, I'd say we're much stronger to deal with all of this and still carry on. I always think to myself, they have no idea. When people say you need to grow a thick skin, best believe they don't want that to happen. Our thick skin is much more durable than theirs, and they really don't have our kind of strength when it comes down to it. At first I was confused about it all, thinking (and believing as they say) myself to be weak. That isn't it.

This is very true redmatter. I know I am stronger mentally/deeper/more real then most people though it doesnt seem to bring me happyness. Its like being the only person left on Earth. Strong enough to survive yet no reason to.

Fighter86

Where do you live? If you lived near me I'd say lets hangout cause I am seriously not like that. I treat all my friends with respect.

Sounds like a great idea, I think purplepixies would like it. I once hang out real life with someone from this site as well, it was nice when it lasted. Pity we no longer do it anymore.