I am under strong mother influence.

Are you under abnormal parent influence?

• Yes - father influence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - they've normal influence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dooby-duck

My mum had a lot of influence on the things I did. Not so much any more but up until university. I suppose I followed the easiest path and what she wanted. I never really wanted to go to uni or do A levels either. I think she just wanted the bragging rights.

My mom is crazy suffocating. I think being social will be much easier once I gtfo of my parents house.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I know how abusive parents can be, my dad always treated me like a piece of .....,although he loves me, but he has a very...violent and cruel way of showing it. I think the army transformed him like that. So do u have a shoulder to cry on ? I have my mother for example, she has depression now too and she understands what it's like. In a way I feel sorry for her, but in another twisted way I'm glad he finally can relate, cause when she was fine she didnt understand what was it all about.

I'm sorry to hear, but i'm glad to know that you have your mother and she supports you... In my case, no I didn't have such thing. I had to deal with it alone, because to my family it was not right if i felt bad, they would get pissed or laugh at me if i did... Yet they were able to cry, have tantrums, fight each other, etc. They were f*cking unfair, all the time.
It's not twisted if you are glad she can relate... I don't think you are happy that she has depression, you only wanted her to understand you... That's natural, most of us want someone who understands us.