I am completely cured, please read this

Tom_Measor

Well done robo... I'm really pleased for you. It just goes to show that you can completely overcome any emotional problem - like anxiety and depression. I too am fully recovered from anxiety and depression. I'm not saying it won't come back again, but for now I'm free of it.

The way i did it was to go on an older type of antidepressant called Anafranil (Clomipramine), which took me up to a certain level of normality in my life which then enabled me to resolve the problems that where causing the depression and anxiety. The side effects are a bit worse than SRRI's, but they do go away after awhile.

Before going on the antidepressant and learning how t resolve my emotional problems, i was suffering from a major depression and severe acrophobia. Just walking as far as the garden gate set of a panic attack. Now though, i go where i want, feel quite happy, and my life is totally different. And to think i was a virtual invalid for ten years, so you can get over it, believe me.

zado

Man i heard your cure story from far place over net.. I like to talk to you..

After read your message, i run to the drug store.. I got COLOSTRUM..

Passion Flower and Lemon Balm later.. I start colostrum already.. You said third day isn't it? Ok still have 2 more days to overcome my 16 years old social phobia..

I have car (honda) and 2 computers.. I am gonna give you all..

renegade

zado, u make sure u return here to let us all know your progress

i'm a little skeptical about herbals, but if they work for you 2, then i'll run to the pharmacy and get them as fast as i can 8)

I'm looking forward 2 hear from u . wow, just thinking, tottaly cured ? 8O only alcohol did that to me till now

zado

renegade said:
wow, just thinking, tottaly cured ? 8O only alcohol did that to me till now

Sounds crazy isn't it?? Imagine..... completely..... :lol:

Man since i started colostrol (australian brand and expencive) i didn't feel anything better with my phobia.. You check when i started, see my first message :lol:

But i had back pain.. There is no more back pain since i started :lol:

I would like to ask to the guy, sorry i forgat his nick name, does he take 3 capsule twice a day? which means 6 pc a day? I could not understand?

Another question.. I searc for passion flower.. Is that pills our guy using? Or powder or liquit? Can someone check this link?http://store.yahoo.com/herbal-remedies-usa/passionflower.html

Is that one ok? Because it's cheap 5US.. The liquit one 15US..

Than i am gonna check with lemon balm...

Maybe it didn't effect me (colestrol) because i take 3 times a day 1 capsule.. That means one day total 3 capsules i take.. Can some one read the first page and can explain me how i explain? :lol:

zado

This is importand maybe i RUN IN CIRCLES (paste from dictionary thats why caps on)

Total how many capsules in one day.. You tell me that

newfie

very interesting topic !

I have enjoyed this topic a great deal ! great discussion everyone ! Hey Robo , while you were taking these natural products , were you on any Meds ? I am going to do some web searching on the items you were discussing , and if I deciede to give them a try I'll ask my doctor about any possible conflicts . I know that I shouldn't take St John's wart while on paxal - wondering if any other apply .

robo

Hi, I took three capsules twice a day(six capsules a day)on an empty stomache when I first started. After it kicked in, I slowly worked myself down to one capsule a day. If it helps you just experiment with it until you find the best way to take it.

I am also on an anti-depressant, so for me it is o.k. to combine herbs and other remedies with medicine. But everyone is different, so be aware of what you are taking and how it makes you feel.

My best advice for those seeking relief from s.a., is to try everything out there. It can definitely get expensive, but for me it has been worth it. Through a combination of noni juice, colostrum, lemon balm, and an anti-depressant, I have overcome my s.a. I hope you all do too.

robo

I took pf in capsule(powder) form. I do not take it anymore because I built up an immunity to it.

zado

I would like to thank you man.... Because since i start colostrum, i have no more back pain.. Serious..!

Now i start taking 3X2 a day

flower29

I glad you are feeling better!

I usually don't belive in herbal remedies they never work for me but everybody is different. I am glad to hear you're feeling better though. It must be a big release to finally feel better after having S.A all your life. What exactly were you like before and exactly how are you different now. I just wnat to know because i was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder but I was only Manic once in my life mostly I just fear everhting and don't like to be around people that i am not comfortable with. I worry about everything, so it seems like I have more of a genral Anxiety disorder. It just goes to show you nobody really knows how you feel but you, Cuz Bipolar disoder really doesn't sound like what I have. Anyway i am glad you're feeling better. Good Luck! :D

zado

Re: I glad you are feeling better!

flower29 said:
I usually don't belive in herbal remedies they never work for me but everybody is different.

My friend have you tried colostrum? It's not herbal..

jauggy

Anybody besides Robo, managed to reduce their anxiety due to colostrum? I'm thinking of trying it if the answer is yes.

Danfalc said:
robo said:
I really don't care what anyone thinks,

Well if you dont care what anyone else thinks, you seem to be taking my opinion quite personaly.Im sorry if this sounds like a personal attack and maybe im getting synical,But its taken people years of intensive retraining of there thought patterns, and some poeple late in there lives are still trying to get over it,It might well of worked for you im not trying to say different, and if it helps other people get better, well great.But i say to anyone else who gets there hopes up about this, try it but dont get your hopes up, i dont think there are any quick fixes to social anxiety

Why are you trying to force you negative beliefs on other people?

If it scares you to get your hopes up, look away.

LA-girl

I totally agree with you Robo. If these remedys you tried helped you getting rid of your SA that is truly amazing news, and it totally brings my hopes up (and probably a lot of other SA-people too). It would be more of a shame not to inform other SA-people about your experience just in case someone should get false hopes. Maybe these remedys are not for everybody, but it gives me and others a hope that we can get better and at best healed like you! Thank you so much!! :lol:

Heartbeat

A few people here have talked about general anxiety and being unable to relax. I recommend yoga. When I bother to do it, it really helps with relaxation of the mind and body. My sister gave me a basic, beginner video which I follow. I'm hopeless at stretches and have no flexibility but that doesn't matter. The thing is to dedicate yourself to doing it for that half hour or whatever you can manage.

dialectic

it's hard to argue that a drug/herbal remedy can completely cure you from SA. we are not born into this world with anxiety but conditioned into this distorder through experiences and unhealthy beliefs about ourselves and life.
drugs can surely reduce the physical symptoms of anxiety but the symptoms are triggered by negative beliefs, the core of anxiety. you need to untangle the psychology that drives SA to be cured 'completely'. if your 'cured state' relies on constant supply of impermanent chemicals then you are not truely cured. drugs/remedies do create a healthier mindset though in which you can work on your problems more effectively.