I am completely cured, please read this

robo

Hi,
I've had severe s.a. and depression most of my life. And I can honestly say that I'm completely cured now. The answer is a combination of three supplements: colostrum, passion flower, and lemon balm. Six month's ago I tried something called colostrum, the nutrition produced in a cow's breast milk the first six hours after birth. It hasn't been researched for anxiety or depression but it has a lot of health benefits. I haven't been sick since I started. I felt an immediate difference after three days taking three twice a day on an empty stomache. It fixed my deep rooted s.a. like looking people in the eye and speaking up. But I still had anxiety, shyness, and fear of people. I think there are two forms of s.a., one is when your internal makeup is set to the wrong function, not only being uncomfortable talking but not being able to get the words out of your mouth. And the other is nerves, shyness and stuff like that. It's confusing, but the main thing is that if you don't have the chemical defect you won't feel a difference from things like sjw, anti-depressants or colostrum. I tried sjw and anti-depressants and I felt a difference but they never took full effect and they wore off after a while. I don't know the science of it but I learned from being there myself. The colostrum fixed the chemical defect and it took me awhile to figure out why I still wasn't perfect. But recently I tried some herbal relaxants to fix the other side of my problems. I tried a bunch almost all of them, but the ones that worked were passion flower and lemon balm. With these three things I am a new person. I know you might be skeptical having tried everything else, believe me I was too. But if you think you might have one of these two problems then you owe it to yourself to try them. You might not be completely better after the first few days but you will see so much of a difference that it won't matter. It's just inevitable that you can't go from being completely s.a. or depressed to being completely better at a moments notice, but there is hope and I have had a complete turn around. It doesn't matter where you get them from just make sure it's a reputable company, and follow the directions.

Crimefish

That's interesting. I asked my doctor about colostrum, because supposedly it helps crohn's disease, but she hadn't heard of it. :roll:

blue

hi robo, this sounds very interesting, do you suffer angsiety at all now? how long have you been taking the suppliments? and what form do you take them in, are they tablets? im willing to try anything!!!! :)

robo

Hi,
I take all three in capsule form. When I first started colostrum I took three twice a day on an empty stomache, and after I felt the difference I waited a month or two and then I started lowering my doses. That's the great thing about colostrum once it's built up in your system you don't need as much of it. Unlike sjw and antidepressants you start saving money. I just take one a day now, but I've been on it for six months. I've only been taking lemon balm and passion flower for two weeks but I still feel like they are working just as good as they did the first day. I don't have any anxiety right now in my life. I hope these things have the same effect in long term use. So we'll see what happens. I take one capsule of passion flower every eight hours, and I take two capsules of lemon balm three times a day with meals. The only thing about lemon balm is it takes a couple hours to kick in. So I also ordered some of the oil because you can take that on an empty stomache. Even when passion flower and lemon balm are not in full effect I still feel great.

zyxockjm

Hello Robo, my main problem that I'm trying to deal with is general anxiety, not s.a. I mean, I can't even relax when I am alone. Do the pills you mentioned help with general anxiety? I am trying hard to meditate with peace without anxiety and I'm having a difficult time.

robo

Hey zy, I know how you feel. It's really difficult to find peace when your mind doesn't function properly. I'm not a psychologist, but I think certain things have to be fixed in order to achieve peace. I tried everything, and the only relief I got was on very seldom days when my mind seemed to give me a break. I'm not sure exactly what will help you, but I'd suggest passion flower and lemon balm. And maybe try some other herbal relaxants out there, there's plenty of them if you do some research. And figure out if any of them work. In my experience, with the anxiety aspect of it all. Passion flower and lemon balm were the only ones that worked for me so far. And they are working so great right now that I don't feel the need to try anymore. If you have to chose one, get the lemon balm for now. It makes me feel real, it brings out my true self, and so far has helped me to fit in everybody else. I hope it works for you, let me know if it does.

Hellraising

Rreeeaaaalllllllllyyy??? I find it hard to believe that just by taking some herbal stuff can cure you of "SEVERE" depression and SA.

blue

I just wanted to say that I have been through a really tough time when I couldnt relax at all, I felt really nervouse from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep!! I managed to stop it through focusing on something like drawing, something that takes all your attention, find something that you really enjoy doing and forget about your anxiety, it does work, I do meditation aswell, visualistion cd`s are really good! :idea:

robo

I do think applying yourself and having discipline goes a long way. I excercise, meditate and try to stay busy. Those things help out a lot for someone with s.a.. But for myself I had some deeper problems that needed to be fixed. And I don't know how but as I explained earlier the colostrum fixed my deep rooted s.a.. And the herbs calmed me down to where I can say that I'm functioning on a normal level now. I didn't say I was perfect, but I'm definitely satisfied with how far I've come. I know it sounds like b.s. but I wouldn't be telling anyone this just to mess with them. I've been there myself, and I know that I would have wanted to know about anything that might help me. For some people s.a. is something they can deal with on a daily basis. But for others it destroys everything in it's path. I'm 25 now and I just recently got better so I know all about it. If you don't think these things will work then don't try them.

Danfalc

Banned
Robo, your right it does sound like b.s, i also find it hard to believe that the things you recomend will cure social anxiety, I mean im glad for you if it managed to cure you,but people on these forums dont need someone like you to come along and get there hopes up about somthing which isnt going to cure them.

nicola_maire

hmmm, skeptical.

as much as i belive that everyone has their own cure's for things, as everuone responds differntly, (im not sure i can spell this) but have u eva considered it a placibo effect? because really n truly a mental problem is not like a physical problem, paracetamol cant cure bipolar disorder, not can it cure any disorder. but i feel fine thats great, but to the rest i wouldnt build up your hopes, i would stick to whats proffetional. understanding y ur brain reacts is very interesting...hang im gonna try n find a piece about it.
ok cant find it so im gonna describe it the best i know how.
well we all knmo there's a part in your brain whjich reacts to fear, its a defense mechanism. ie when a knife is pulled out u react in cartain manner. now i for a long anough time your brain think that social situations propose danger, they will release a denfense mechanism, which is what ur symptoms are, ie not making eye contact, as your brain recognises this as a potentential threat. now if we can come to terms with this, we can begin tou understand how r brain is designed, and we can begin to reprogram, so find out what your impulses are, pick up on them, and chalenge them.
or go to ur local herb garden.
btw. not to sound very rude, becasue thats not how i wanna come accross. but herbs and drugs may lower symptoms but they dont deal with the past that brought along the situation, it merly ignores it. but sayin that, if we can ignore it, and gnore our problem, then this would mean we woulkd be more confident, this would result in a try n test scenario, which with posative responses would extingiush the automatic thought pattern off sp.

zyxockjm

Denfalc, what robo says is true. I've tried some herbal remedies a herbalist gave me and man it works life magic. I used to have sever s.a. when dealing w/interviewers and now I've brought it down to mild s.a. w/herbal remedies and propranolol. What robo says may not necesarily help youj but it may help many others.

Danfalc

Banned
zyxockjm said:
What robo says may not necesarily help youj but it may help many others.

Zyxockjm...

if you took the time to read my post properly, you would realise that im not saying that it wont help people or myself ,anyything which can help reduce anxiety is a good thing in my books, what i dont like is the fact that this has presented as some sort of miracle cure :?

blue

there isnt really a miracle cure is there! I mean how on earth can you really take pill or a medicine that will stop you thinking a certain way, thats all social phobia is really its just anxiety about the things we think are happening or will happen, if u think about it the only cure is to think about somthing else

robo

I am completely cured, how would you want me to say it. It's not my intention to get anybody's hopes up, but I wanted to let as many people know about what finally cured me. And I've already helped a couple of people, so I know that it does work for others. I'm not saying that everyone gets cured the same way, but if it worked for me then it might work for you. I knew the best way to get people to read my post was to tell the truth. I really don't care what anyone thinks, cause if someone gets a little bit better from my advice, then I've done my part. And the more people that hear about it the better. Take it how you want it, but I thought it was important for people with s.a. to know about everything that's out there. If I hadn't let anyone know what finally cured me, then I'd be the only one with this knowledge. And I'm not that type of person. I apologize if it sounded like I was presenting a miracle, but for me it has been one. All I'm doing is offering advice and telling the truth at the same time. Anyhow, it doesn't hurt to have a little hope sometimes, if you've given up hope then you've already lost.

Danfalc

Banned
robo said:
I really don't care what anyone thinks,

Well if you dont care what anyone else thinks, you seem to be taking my opinion quite personaly.Im sorry if this sounds like a personal attack and maybe im getting synical,But its taken people years of intensive retraining of there thought patterns, and some poeple late in there lives are still trying to get over it,It might well of worked for you im not trying to say different, and if it helps other people get better, well great.But i say to anyone else who gets there hopes up about this, try it but dont get your hopes up, i dont think there are any quick fixes to social anxiety

robo

Hey guys, if you have the time, check out the sjw forum. Look under brands, click on colostrum the six hour miracle. One of the people tried it and had some things to say about it after the fourth day. I just want people to know about everything out there. The reason I used the post title I did was to get as many people to view it as possible. I had posted before about colostrum, passion flower, and lemon balm and didnit't get very many views. I just felt compelled to spread the word, because I know how eager I am to be informed of all the options. And DanFalc, just because I respond to you doesn't mean I'm taking things personally. You don't know me.

blue

hello! ive been reading what everyone has been saying on this subject and I have had a re-think i was abit scheptical befor however at the end of the day you seem like a reasonable guy and what really do we have to loose, except for a bit of cash!
its really good of you to let people know what has helped you even if it just helps a few it a very good thing!! im going to give it a go, as soon as I have some spare cash , how much did you pay for yours robo if you dont mind me asking? ive seen some for £17 for 60 is this good or should I look around? sorry for being so neg :( all any of us have to do is try it, if we want to!

robo

Hey blue, I don't think anybody's been negative, I understand how it goes when talking about stuff like this. I'd be the same way if it wasn't me explaining it. No hard feelings, if you think you might have the chemical defect then try colostrum. I'm almost positive that if you have the same disorder I have you will feel a difference. I take the NQI brand of colostrum and it's kind of expensive. I'm thinking about trying another brand as soon as I run out. But just make sure it says 100% first milking colostrum. If you think you might have regular anxiety and nerves then try passion flower or lemon balm, saw palmetto harvesting company has good deals on p.f.. And I get my lemon balm from iherb in bulk. I also tried peppermint oil yesterday and it has a very calming effect. There's a whole lot of herbal relaxants out there if you search the internet. I've tried a lot of them, but I still have a lot more to try. I just want to know which ones work and which ones don't. Or if they have any undesirable side effects. I'm thinking if I find enough of them I can alternate taking them every day so that I don't build up an immunity to them. It's costing me a fortune, but it's all worth it in the long run. Just so you know, the ones I've tried that didn't do much for me were: damiana, wild oats, and linden herb. Also, Valerian root and hops calmed me down but game me grogginess and headache the next morning. You might have a different experience with them, so don't rule them out. I just thought it might be helpful for you to know my experiences.

blue

thanks robo im going to give herbal remmedies a go ill let you know if it helps! :)