i am a cave man

NatRad

Well after getting much much worse, my wife forced me to take up the free shrink i get through work,

she seemed to be quight converned about me, and even cancelled her next two appointments to give me more time.

she thinks im pretty messed up, which isnt a good thing,

firstly seemed to think soemthing insidemy brain that control the fight or flight reflex is switched on, which explains my anger issues, im beeing pepped up 24/7 by adrenalyn, which explains why i dont sleep, always angry, always on edge and flightly, getting angry and everything that pisses me off. seems to think, i need to do 4 x 30 minutes a week of cardio exerise to burn off these chemicals,

that was kinda the start of the problems, not sure about the rest, after 3 hours i forgot a lot, but she did say something about my brain only now operating about 30% which si why i cant remember anything anymore..

eckoz

do the excersize , it really does help. i would do more then she reccomended, 30-1 hour a day of cardio and you will sleep really well. worked for me and it used to take me 2+ hours every night of lying in bed before i could fall asleep. now its like 20 min.

NatRad

ill see if i can work my way up to it, i dusted off the exercise bike and dragged it into the lounge room, hopefully i can do a bit each day to improve my fitness...

took me about 6 months to make the phone call, wasnt really the answers i was expecting.

NatRad

well i hope it doesnt come to that , i really dont want anybody to know esp work, i dont want ppl judging me or thinking anyless of me

NatRad

well, my stomach acid problems flaired up big time this week, wife thinks im stressing more since seeing the shrink about the whole death thing.

so today i went too my gp, and taken teh shrinks advice, so i now have a box of aropax anti depressants sitting infront of me. im not keen on taking any medication... but things just arnt getting any better

Fear of people

I use my exercise bike everyday and does make a big difference to how I feel. I feel ashamed and embarrased though knowing that I am a shy person in nature and people knowing this or thinking people may know that I am a shy and makes the whole situation worse for me and I then avoid people even more due to thinking this.

NatRad

i still havnt felt motivated to exercise, i feel disorentated most of th etime now and feel weird, like im not really here, sedated, half asleep..

Off The Wall

Have you ever looked up depersonalisation or derealisation ??

I have this. I think its a pretty common thing just most of the world is completely unware of it. It may not be this, But even the title of this post would lead me to think you may have symptoms of this...

Here's some symptoms of depersonalisation:

- unreal
- disembodied
- divorced from oneself
- apart from everything
- unattached
- alone
- strange
- weird
- foreign
- unfamiliar
- dead
- puppet-like
- robot-like
- acting a part
- 'like a lifeless
- two dimensional
- 'cardboard' figure
- made of cotton-wool
- having mechanical actions
- remote
- automated
- a spectator
- witnessing ones own actions as if in a film or on a TV program
- not doing one's own thinking
- observing the flow of ideas in the mind as independent.

Here's some derealisation symptoms:

- spaciness
- like looking through a gray veil
- a sensory fog
- spaced-out
- being trapped in a glass bell jar
- in a goldfish bowl
- behind glass
- in a Disney-world dream state
- withdrawn
- feeling cut off or distant from the immediate surroundings
- like being a spectator at some strange and meaningless game
- objects appear diminished in size
- flat
- dream-like
- cartoon-like
- artificial; objects appear to be unsolid, to breathe, or to shimmer
- "as if my head were inside a Coke bottle and I'm viewing the world through the thick glass at the bottom"

NatRad

that does sound very intresting, but its only because of the medication since i felt this type of spaced out feeling

Off The Wall

Yeah, Medication will do that to you. I hate the feeling of being on Meds i've tried all kinds and they've all given me some form of unreality. I refuse to take them now. Hope they make you better though.. how long have you been on them? And how are you doing?